Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hate myself for just now creating an account and missing out on those fogs. You think FNL will have them come 5/20 in store?

Literally the one day I didn't check the thread...ugh. I need NDC or somewhere else to be clutch for me, I need my size 10 in my life

No 10s. I still haven't received shipping confirmation. They might not have them in hand yet.

It took them 3 days to fulfill my order for the turquoise pair of chukkas and 5 days for the blk/wht trainers I ordered from them.

I was able to checkout after I made the post with a 9.5. I got my WC reward yesterday in the mail so I used that on these. I wish they were on sale like the turquoise pair was. I used the mobile site BTW.

^

Same here

Glad I was able to use a coupon and WC, thanks to the guys who helped me out with that.

All you guys suck...
So instead of being jealous I just called Nike.com...didn't get much information on a hopeful soon release BUT...

Apparently the midnight fogs have a final offer date set currently of 6/2 before they become inactive. The date is subject to change but take it for what it's worth for now.

Ok back to my hate

Last edited:
finishline restock some sizes at 6am pst. and people need to stop saying it's instock hours later. doesn't matter if you can add to cart, it won't let you check out. there's a glitch in their system. if you get on at 6am you'll see some sizes restocked and is very limited.

gonna have to wait for a restock on FNL. 21 mercer got their pairs in so its only a matter of time till it hits NDC.

Back
Top Bottom