Flyknit Chukka Thread

^ beauuuuuuutiful
pimp.gif
 these pictures may have swayed my decision. my gosh.

rest of shoe is fire, black swoosh crimson sole ssweet.
maybe i could color the tongue black

Great pics. I decided that I'll give that pair a shot and pass on the midnight fogs and blues. Wish I could cop every colorway lol. The off white sole of the blues matches really well imo.

I hope the tarp greens get on FNL so I can cop with a promo code. I still find the midnight fog release surprising because it's not on the RD calendar. 

So why are there not more pics/pairs of the blue pair popping up at all? Anyone else find this weird? We didn't know about the tarp greens coming so soon until they CAME, the blues are nowhere though in pics/stores?

Odd...

Supposedly, the blues aren't suppose to come out until next month. There have been on feet pics but nothing of stores in the EU/Asia sites. I would think they would get them early or something. Us guys in the states get all these releases late.

Supposedly, the blues aren't suppose to come out until next month. There have been on feet pics but nothing of stores in the EU/Asia sites. I would think they would get them early or something. Us guys in the states get all these releases late.

They come out on the 1st with the tarp greens here, idk maybe I just assumed everyone here was in the US or ordering Tarp Greens from US sites lol. Just seems weird how these chukkas are coming out to me, it's a huge tease & struggle

Don't let the hype bug bite you, c money. Chukkas are contagious. Lol. Better of all the flyknits IMO.

They come out on the 1st with the tarp greens here, idk maybe I just assumed everyone here was in the US or ordering Tarp Greens from US sites lol. Just seems weird how these chukkas are coming out to me, it's a huge tease & struggle
just like roshe drops.  they just start trickling in and showing up at random boutiques and all of a sudden start showing up everywhere.  at least a couple of the chukkas have confirmed release dates for 6/1

^^ NICE!!

I hope I don't regret while waiting for the grey pair with the red swoosh.

These just seem too similar to the black/turquoise I have... they are sweeter than black/turquoise for sure but another 150 ill wait for some more CW

Don't let the hype bug bite you, c money. Chukkas are contagious. Lol. Better of all the flyknits IMO.

Oh that ship sailed before the racers & trainers released last July, Nike has my heart & mind tied up & wrapped in a bow with Flyknit. I'm hopeless lol

I'm curious to see clear pics of the blues though with the sail sole & to see how the upper actually looks, I'm excited but nervous of how the upper will show.

SN: so happy I popped back in this thread today, had a jacket to return to Finishline, I had $28 I used on it that I was gonna lose with my return, not anymore! Exchanged it so quick just now, came up to $84.74 after everything. Unless someone needs the other size 10 I ordered last night those will go to my outlet now. So relieved now

damm how you get them so fast? do you live next to FNL warehouse?

I usually have to wait 6-7 days.
when are yours coming in?  mine are supposed to come tomorrow if they were delivered by UPS, but UPS is forwarding it to USPS so it's not coming until saturday

^^nice.  although it'd be nice to save 20 on FNL.

seems like most people are grabbing the fogs, guessing they passed on the black/turquoise.

Might regret passing on these 2 grey CW coming out

when are they grey/red swoosh dropping? scoured the 22 pages of this thread last night and could only find they were at one nter's store.

Nabbed my 10.5 off of FNL with $40 off.  Got my order confirmation a few minutes later.  Not bad at all.  First pair of Chukkas and quite excited.  Hoping no cancellation.

Edit - just got shipping confirmation.  Good times.

Last edited:
So was there any truth for a re-release of the Red Chukkas on 5/20?

I know rmk has a pre-sale for the reds for release on 5/20, but anyone know if FNL will have them again. (they randomly had couple sizes a couple weeks back)

Got the fogs, just  need a reds and ill be happy to pass on the rest.

Back
Top Bottom