Flyknit Chukka Thread

F**k! I hate FNL, my orders been cancelled! Third time they keep cancelling my order and they won't inform you via email or phone call, you have to keep checking the website. F**k you Finishline!

got mines at FNL size 12 
glasses.gif

F**k! I hate FNL, my orders been cancelled! Third time they keep cancelling my order and they won't inform you via email or phone call, you have to keep checking the website. F**k you Finishline!

This is why I never buy from finishline.. I want to because they seem to get things in pretty early but every single drop people's orders get cancelled

just got my shipping conf too
wait, when did you place your order??

FNL is a crapshoot foreal. Not until you recieve shipping confirmation can you rest easy. Don't worry though, NDC will get them in at some point. Not to mention all the other sites that will too

FNL has a 9, 10.5 and 11.5 and 12 for the fogs

Most likely cancelled orders already back up.

im really curious to know if the canceled orders are oversold pairs or if they're from buyers with errors in their billing/shipping info... or both?

i know with restocks and such, canceled pairs occur because of false store inventory.  but with new releases like this, if it is indeed oversold pairs, why can't they just limit it to the stock they have in the warehouse?  

I think it is because sometimes, when their website is overflooded and everyone is adding their sizes and trying to checkout as soon as possible, the system just cannot keep up. Say 4-5 people submitted their order for the same pair but they only had one left of that size and in that commotion, 2 or 3 of those orders go through and at times they won't know it is oversold until they check the stock and there aren't anymore pairs to be placed in the shipping box.

But for now, I am done with FNL.

Last edited:
FNL has a 9, 10.5 and 11.5 and 12 for the fogs

Most likely cancelled orders already back up.
called into FNL to see if i can do a phone order and the rep said that the size 9 is sold out. they said it's a new release so expect a restock.

Whoever said that about Mercer getting them today, thank you! Just for my size 10 ordered, today is a good day!

finishline restock some sizes at 6am pst. and people need to stop saying it's instock hours later. doesn't matter if you can add to cart, it won't let you check out. there's a glitch in their system. if you get on at 6am you'll see some sizes restocked and is very limited.
It really is a pathetic glitch already.  I added my size into cart today, then added mints. Went to check out and got a note saying 1 item was out of stock...not even which one. Ended up having to go all the way back, found out it was the Chukka's. By the time i got to check out with just mints, those too were gone.  you cant beat such an unflawed system as FNL.com. I really wish theyd fix something so you know BEFORE checkout that its unavailable.  Missed out on these both days. 

What was the total?

Total was $193.94 after everything. I'll take it, my NDC order would've been $181.20 in comparison if that matters. I'll still go for a pair from NDC or somewhere with free shipping/no tax if it comes up but I'm content with life as far as these are concerned

Back
Top Bottom