Flyknit Chukka Thread

Does FNL ever do 20% off codes? They seem to have lots of $20 ones, but haven't seen many 20%. If I could find one it might make me cop the fogs.

Close up of knit. Colour is excellent on these and the pale crimson sole pops well against the military looking tarp colour.
they look great in these pics. definitely sealed the deal for me. what store did you cop yours from?

No RD info on that pair yet but I'm waiting for that pair too.

makes two of us.

so, the info we have: the 6/1 obsidians haven't dropped in any overseas sites. it could be argued that they are limited. I saw fogs at some places in Japan a few weeks ago. prior to their release here, but their strategy could be more wait and see. case in point: fnl restocks fogs two days in a row; sell through instantly.

6/1 tarps sell through wherever they are.

what we don't know is if the 6/1 obsidians and/or tarps will be restocked post-6/1.

the frequency of restocks across all models (jays on 5/25, and lebron X pure plat) stabilizes the reseller market. still it's better to secure your pair when you can. all of this, playing into nike's favor.

btw my local spot just got their shipment of the total crimson/tarp green pair so hmu if you want a pair. no rape prices. this shoe is expensive as it is lol

Oh that ship sailed before the racers & trainers released last July, Nike has my heart & mind tied up & wrapped in a bow with Flyknit. I'm hopeless lol

I'm curious to see clear pics of the blues though with the sail sole & to see how the upper actually looks, I'm excited but nervous of how the upper will show.

SN: so happy I popped back in this thread today, had a jacket to return to Finishline, I had $28 I used on it that I was gonna lose with my return, not anymore! Exchanged it so quick just now, came up to $84.74 after everything. Unless someone needs the other size 10 I ordered last night those will go to my outlet now. So relieved now

That's a come up!! I'm actually waiting for more on feet pics of the blues too but regardless, blues and grey/red is next.

Im holding back as well...happy with my mango v2 and saving one hundred and change. Not going to spend that extra for the upper.

Just ordered the Fogs off FNL. I tried to stack using my RWC and a coupon, but the RWC didn't work while the coupon did :lol:.~

Just ordered the Fogs off FNL. I tried to stack using my RWC and a coupon, but the RWC didn't work while the coupon did :lol:.~

You could use both if you use the mobile website. You can also call in to add to your order.

I stacked a coupon and WC for my order.

Last edited:
^ So, I have to use the mobile site for both to work? Anyways, I just called CS and will get a refund for it 8) .~

Yes or you can call in your order and ask the rep to use both.

Last edited:
Nabbed my 10.5 off of FNL with $40 off.  Got my order confirmation a few minutes later.  Not bad at all.  First pair of Chukkas and quite excited.  Hoping no cancellation.

Edit - just got shipping confirmation.  Good times.

Could you share the $40 code? I know of the code that gives $20 off, but not $40.

Thanks in advance!

Could you share the $40 code? I know of the code that gives $20 off, but not $40.

Thanks in advance!

I don't want to speak for jerkstore but I think he means $20 coupon plus $20 WC equals $40 off.

That's what I did

I don't want to speak for jerkstore but I think he means $20 coupon plus $20 WC equals $40 off.

That's what I did

Haha, another nub question, I'm familiar with WC benig an abbreviation for White/Cement, however, we're not talking about Jordans. What do you mean by $20 WC? :lol:

Haha, another nub question, I'm familiar with WC benig an abbreviation for White/Cement, however, we're not talking about Jordans. What do you mean by $20 WC?
laugh.gif
WC is a term from the Finishline rewards program and stands for "Winners Circle" - it's like getting Reward Zone dollars from Best Buy.

Loving this community. Got on FL at 8 this morning, nabbed a pair of midnight fog/total orange in 9.5 with code, shipped today. Not bad. Still eyeing the tarp greens but really looking forward to the lunar MC's (I know that's for another thread).

Back
Top Bottom