Flyknit Chukka Thread

Damb I slept on this thread and didnt hit it early enough. SMFH, reds are all i need

Hopeful for the NDC restocks now though, and probable FNL restocks. Cant wait. Will be on this like a hawk

I'm tempted to double up on the red's. Already have a pair but after about 10 wears (it's hard to not make an excuse to wear other shoes) I don't think they will tolerate that type of constant wear. My 07' infareds still look brand new after at least 300 wears.

Flyknit's are not about that life. 

i'm pretty sure they hold up pretty well.  my buddy wears his black chukkas to the gym and they still look brand new

Gym surfaces are way more forgiving then asphalt/outdoors and because the construction of these shoes makes it impossible to crease that part of the shoe should look pristine indefinitely. The sole however won't.  

So wearing solely (no pun intended) to the gym shouldn't do much to any shoe until you put a couple thousand miles on that treadmill/track/basketball court.

So was there any truth for a re-release of the Red Chukkas on 5/20?

I know rmk has a pre-sale for the reds for release on 5/20, but anyone know if FNL will have them again. (they randomly had couple sizes a couple weeks back)

Got the fogs, just  need a reds and ill be happy to pass on the rest.
Good thing someone had a hunch they were supposed to drop again..

Got my sz 10's, Fogs&Reds=
happy.gif

Done w/Roshes and most likely a wrap w/ the Chukkas

Kicksdeals came through.

i have owned 4 flyknits(both racers and trainers).the weight and the feel of these with that lunar sole is INCREDIBLE.everyone should at least try them on ...
Did you get the same size that you wear in the trainers? thanks for the help and nice shots of the shoe.

These shoes just aren't durable. It's a shame because of the price point of $179.99 and the crazy comfort of them. I have the Midnight FOG pair and they look and feel UNREAL, but for the price and durability issues I just can't justify buying myself another pair even if they are $150. :smh: I love em only if they were more durable

These shoes just aren't durable. It's a shame because of the price point of $179.99 and the crazy comfort of them. I have the Midnight FOG pair and they look and feel UNREAL, but for the price and durability issues I just can't justify buying myself another pair even if they are $150. :smh: I love em only if they were more durable
More durable? Just wondering.

I love em only if they were more durable
Hopefully you're not skating in these? Besides that, as a casual shoe with an athletic heritage, I think they're pretty durable. The upper is no match for asphalt or griptape, but ok on hardwood or walking on concrete as far as I'm concerned. 

damn. just saw that fnl restock for the red ones. knew i should have waited lol. ah well, glad everyone else is getting their pairs finally. looking forward to the new colorways.

Back
Top Bottom