Flyknit Chukka Thread

Fellas, I'm considering purchasing a pair of the chukkas. I have a wide foot (og mesh roshes & woven footscapes fit me great in tts). I wear an 11.5, so would I be fine w/ my true size? Do the flyknits have the same kinda fit as roshes and footscapes in regards to foots pace in the toebox?

Last edited:
Damb I slept on this thread and didnt hit it early enough. SMFH, reds are all i need

Hopeful for the NDC restocks now though, and probable FNL restocks. Cant wait. Will be on this like a hawk
same here. man they need to restock; i need this CW and the grey/reds. I shoulda checked this thread yesterday 
ohwell.gif

Look back a few pages, shops are taking phone orders already.

I know I'm taking my chances on NDC if I go for them still, I don't know how I'll feel about the sole & wanna have the chance to return them if needed without much hassle. I'm only concerned with the blues on 6/1 though, even if the grey/reds come out I don't want too many white soles & I have wolf grey flyknit 1's already.

Blues & Greens are the last 2 on my list for the colors we've seen, then Multicolor trainer samples if they do drop in july and/or another multicolor 1 or racer...damn I hate flyknits lol, too many!

my first pair of chukkas! Looking forward to the blues, wolf grey/red. Really wanted the HTM Greys but didn't pay attention to release date haha.
nice! I get so jealous when i see folks posting their red flyknit chukkas haha hopefully im on top of my game and can cop when the next restock comes around.

truck me for missing that red restock on FNL. Must have not been very many sizes though

Unless I can get a 12 relatively easy for retail or below :nerd: I might have to abandon the chase and move on to the next one. :smh:

truck me for missing that red restock on FNL. Must have not been very many sizes though

Unless I can get a 12 relatively easy for retail or below
nerd.gif
I might have to abandon the chase and move on to the next one.
mean.gif
a 12 is still up on fnl

got the midnight fog under retail + ebates i had to pull the trigger. I would rather get the reds but they are sold out.How reliable is finishline with this order? I know they are infamous for canceling.

Back
Top Bottom