Flyknit Chukka Thread

arent the tarp/crimsons suppossed to release officially today?

yea they just hit NDC, I just placed an order...for both...that was unplanned yesterday I only wanted obsidians lol. I really wanna see them in person though(and have the return option if I don't like them)

put my order in for the obsidians today. awwww yisss

$189 with tax is steep though :-/  might take a bit of a break from the sneaker game after this purchase.

at least there isnt anything too interesting coming out very soon.

Last edited:
no sizes are poppin up on ndc for the tarps.

fnl gettin em?
ndc sold out of size 9 tarps instantly. size 9.5 and up still available. The smaller sizes will come back in a few days probably. and as of now, the tarps aren't in fnl's system so they probably won't get them. Still possible, but not lookin good

I'm gonna let the obsidians sit on ndc for a while and use the 60% discount. 
smokin.gif
 by the looks of it, they won't sell out any time soon.

damn my sz 9 sold out at NDC. all good though i think imma hold out and hope for fnl to get them.  Dropped $140 on the red with the discount and RC and then dropped $160 for the wolf greys at end's.   Thought i came up with the discount but in the end nike still got me for $300 
roll.gif
 good god!

For those looking for Chukkas, Obsidians and Tarps are still available at Darkside SF. Tarp Green sizes 10.5 and up. Call the store or you can order via email at [email protected]

BERT 1

yes they are 2 very different shoes but i speak in terms of everyday wearability and my opinion is based on my on the foot impressions. i'm not talking about what's better for dressy occasions. innevas looks weird from above and are not that comfortable for walking. they look pretty good in some pics but are actually underwhelming in real life. no doubt they are a pretty cool shoe though. on the other hand, fk chukkas are bristling with tech, are exceedingly comfortable to wear all day and are aesthetically pleasing. the potential for knit patterns is unlimited. mix 2 colors on the innevas and they look like crap. for me it's not hard to compare the two because i truely believe the inneva is vastly inferior.

damn bbert with the sick collection. everyone go support darkside initiative! they're good peoples.

haha you know that man! i have to be super picky with what i buy on my limited budget nowadays, thank goodness for the dudes at kicks and team amfam.

I wasn't gonna cop the crimsons but I ended up getting them this morning with the sunset 90s. Had to see them in person

^ I hate when that happens, you say no, but when you sometimes see them in person, you crack.

Back
Top Bottom