Flyknit Chukka Thread

Hoping to come across some low prices for the most recent chukka cw's during black friday and cyber monday sales. 

Just found out about these today...absolutely gorgeous. I've been reading reviews, and they've all been saying how these are the most comfortable shoes ever. Anybody know how they compare comfort-wise to the low-tops?

And are these chukkas shoes that you can run in, or are they mainly used for casual wear?

Much thanks in advance.

don't know how low you want, but it's already been $117 shipped with no tax.
Do you mind sharing where you have seen them at this price? Premium Goods in Houston has lowered the other cw's (excluding the most recent) down to $100. There are two local shops around the area that are sitting on many sizes and was hoping to snag a pair next week at something comparable. 

Not sure if serious? You should ask where you can get them for retail
i'm am serious lol

friend of mine is asking me where he can find a pair on sale

told him that NDC for $170 is probably his best bet, but he's pretty adament bout finding something cheaper

If anyone can find any size 7s of any colorway besides the 3 newest ones for under retail please let me know. Thanks

Just found out about these today...absolutely gorgeous. I've been reading reviews, and they've all been saying how these are the most comfortable shoes ever. Anybody know how they compare comfort-wise to the low-tops?

And are these chukkas shoes that you can run in, or are they mainly used for casual wear?

Much thanks in advance.

Definitely super comfortable. I'll take my chukkas over my roshes for comfort any day. I've only tried on a pair of the lows and can say that I prefer the non-padded heel collar on the chukkas as opposed to the lows (for comfort and looks)

You can run in the chukkas I know a few people who do. I wouldn't do any serious running/training/trail running but for casual runs their fine.

But yes, most people wear them casually. Nike had Nike+ slots in the first few color ways maybe thinking people would run in them but they've since removed the compatibility.

Hope it helps

Last edited:
Definitely super comfortable. I'll take my chukkas over my roshes for comfort any day. I've only tried on a pair of the lows and can say that I prefer the non-padded heel collar on the chukkas as opposed to the lows (for comfort and looks)

You can run in the chukkas I know a few people who do. I wouldn't do any serious running/training/trail running but for casual runs their fine.

But yes, most people wear them casually. Nike had Nike+ slots in the first few color ways maybe thinking people would run in them but they've since removed the compatibility.

Hope it helps
Definitely. Thanks again, fam.

Now I'm sold.
laugh.gif
Anybody know where I can find the tarp green in a 10 at or under retail? All the ones on eBay are going for around $210+ shipped.

Last edited:
Just copped the tarp green off eBay. I don't think I've ever been this excited for shoes in my life, and I hadn't known about these until this morning.
laugh.gif

Do you mind sharing where you have seen them at this price? Premium Goods in Houston has lowered the other cw's (excluding the most recent) down to $100. There are two local shops around the area that are sitting on many sizes and was hoping to snag a pair next week at something comparable. 
ebay have a few legit seller that i follow. the 3 new cw had all sizes available at one point for $117 shipped. there's still a couple of sizes left for some. i got my pair from seller "incaseyouslept". under $100 is a big time steal. i would double up on any older cw for $100 aside from that barf green color with red/blue stripes.

I think your friend needs to decide if saving $30-40 is worth missing out on this color.  Other than the last 3 CWs that just dropped, I've never seen chukkas go below $130-140 online to begin with.  On top of that, most boutiques are going to charge about another $10 for shipping.  For me, getting them off of NDC for retail after they suddenly popped up was a no brainer.

On a side note, decent deal for the obsidian blues, size 8

http://exit-36.com/products/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-royal

I still can't find the black/turq. pair for retail it seems the only one that never goes back on NDC

Back
Top Bottom