Flyknit Chukka Thread

How did you run across them? Just saw pics or you know a place that has them in stock?

Thanks lobol lobol

BRSanta I was at NTSF and really liked the look and the thought of them being somewhat water repellent. Was thinking about getting a pair. Also I like the Olympic Colt color way. Saw them on eBay so I might snag a pair. What is a good price on those? And do they make fakes of Flyknit Chukkas? Saw some pretty low prices 95-115$

Did you see these in stock at NTSF?

Not sure about pricing on the olympic colts. I do know that some of the more GR models tend to sit and eventually get marked down to the low $100s. Therefore just do some research on the net before going on ebay. You may find them cheaper. As for fakes, not sure if they make them. I personally haven't seen any. Hopefully someone could chime in here. This is what I found a bunch of pages back though.

Feel free to post pictures, and your size so we can keep a lookout for you.  I don't think you'd have much of a problem when it comes to buying from Ebay.  There aren't that many, if any, fakes floating about.  Chukkas aren't that high demand of a shoe, so most counterfeiters won't even bother making fakes of them.  The only instance I've seen fakes of Chukkas would be from this Chinese website that mass produces fakes of pretty much every Nike shoe released.  

Did you see these in stock at NTSF?

View media item 1474064

Not sure about pricing on the olympic colts. I do know that some of the more GR models tend to sit and eventually get marked down to the low $100s. Therefore just do some research on the net before going on ebay. You may find them cheaper. As for fakes, not sure if they make them. I personally haven't seen any. Hopefully someone could chime in here. This is what I found a bunch of pages back though.

Man I wish I saw the ACG chukkas I would of bought them on spot haha.

But I will be on the look out fi I run across those. And thanks I read that a couple posts back. Looks like the Volt Olympic FSBs are pretty abundant.

^^ Do yourself a favor and start with the Nike outlets. Call or chat with Nike through their site using the product code 625009 017. They can prob locate those Olympic volts for you and do a phone order.

Last edited:
Yeah, in regards to counterfeiting Chukkas, I'm pretty sure counterfeiters would not consider such a venture to be profitable.  And even if they are counterfeited, they'd be pretty easy to spot. I'd expect quality control to be half-baked and see other tell-tale signs from such potential bootleggers, like selling other illegitimate shoes in their webstore.  Finally, it never hurts to ask fellow NT'ers in this thread to chime in on verifying the authenticity on some shoes.  We're here to help, and better safe than sorry, right? 

Any word on a domestic Cinnabar/Bamboo (Red) Chukka FSB release? Nike doesn't have it on their calendar, same with Nikelab

Any word on a domestic Cinnabar/Bamboo (Red) Chukka FSB release? Nike doesn't have it on their calendar, same with Nikelab

That pair might have been euro only and we got the blues. Could be mistaken. But they were available weeks ago at euro boutiques.

just got my first chukka but the difference in pattern is bothering me. I think im gonna try to exchange them. 

any thoughts? 

Last edited:

just got my first chukka but the difference in pattern is bothering me. I think im gonna try to exchange them. 

any thoughts? 
Honestly doesn't look too bad from afar. There might not be a great chance you'll find a matching pattern on another pair though though you can try if you can actually inspect the shoes. With my flyknit shoes, I've learned to let go of "symmetry" and embrace the shoes and appreciate them for being different. It's a bit difficult, and I understand if they are completely off, but maybe you can try to let go of that mindset.

Honestly doesn't look too bad from afar. There might not be a great chance you'll find a matching pattern on another pair though though you can try if you can actually inspect the shoes. With my flyknit shoes, I've learned to let go of "symmetry" and embrace the shoes and appreciate them for being different. It's a bit difficult, and I understand if they are completely off, but maybe you can try to let go of that mindset.
thanks for the response. I think im just gonna keep it as is. Just like you said, i feel like it will be difficult to find another pair with similar pattern. 

I own it and definitely not a $300 shoe. Be patient guys!
I think it's pretty subjective.  Retail on these was $220.  In states where  you have to pay tax plus possible shipping charges, the end price might end up around $240.  I personally think they did a really nice job with this shoe.  I definitely like the suede on this iteration versus the olympics and first ACGs.  I'm not sure prices on these are going to come down that much.  You might be able to get someone to come down slightly lower through the bay depending on your size, but I think it will be hit or miss.  Paying $60-80 over retail for these isn't too bad.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom