=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

^ Best bet would be to ask him. The only way I know he would have been able to remove the original color would be to bleach it. I personally think he just painted/dyed over the Volt. Bleaching and then re-painting just doesn't seem practical to me, and painting it back to Volt would be a hard color to match.

Last edited:
^ Best bet would be to ask him. The only way I know he would have been able to remove the original color would be to bleach it. I personally think he just painted/dyed over the Volt. Bleaching and then re-painting just doesn't seem practical to me, and painting it back to Volt would be a hard color to match.
yea i asked him but i didnt get an answer..i thought he would because he doesn't have a ton of followers..but yea i don't think he bleached the whole thing because the pull tabs are still volt.. i think it would have been a b*tch to do it.but  could probably remove the color by mixing bleach with water and soaking them?then over dyeing ? i wanna try but its too much of a risk. i heard rit dye bleads and it would suck  to spend 450+ on the mercurials to ruin them

Last edited:
Where do you think can I buy this pair? (Preferably online and ships internationally or to the philippines)

Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ dark obsidian/ light armory blue/ navy blue

Where do you think can I buy this pair? (Preferably online and ships internationally or to the philippines)

Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ dark obsidian/ light armory blue/ navy blue
Ebay will be your best bet at this point. That's where I picked up mine for a good price

Ebay will be your best bet at this point. That's where I picked up mine for a good price
thx, I checked it out and there's more pairs out there than I expected. prices are pretty good too. Might have to pickup another pair...lately Ive been wearing almost nothing else but lunars, maybe wear an air max every once in a while...

thx, I checked it out and there's more pairs out there than I expected. prices are pretty good too. Might have to pickup another pair...lately Ive been wearing almost nothing else but lunars, maybe wear an air max every once in a while...
I just bought a pair of 2s but have about 6 pairs of 1s. Still on the hunt for some wolf grey 1s in a size 9

Check the coupon thread, I know there's some active ones out there, but Jimmy Jazz still has Lunar 1s online

Just got these in today, I'm sure some of y'all saw them on ebay. Been wanting to get the Pink Flashes for a while now, so when I saw these unpadded samples pop up for a good price I didn't hesitate.

Last edited:
i know this thread isn't frequented very often, but still like posting in here. Just took these bad boys out for a run

Wolf Grey MCs

Back
Top Bottom