=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just arrived from Niketown NY. Hope others called to get theirs too.

I'm new here, obviously, so go easy on me if this question has been asked before... Are the "[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Nike Flyknit Trainer+" a good shoe for working out in? Mostly at the gym, treadmill, etc... I heard from a couple of runners that they slip and aren't that comfortable.[/font]

Last edited:
I'm new here, obviously, so go easy on me if this question has been asked before... Are the "[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Nike Flyknit Trainer+" a good shoe for working out in? Mostly at the gym, treadmill, etc... I heard from a couple of runners that they slip and aren't that comfortable.[/font]
I love this shoe for everyday use, but after 30 miles of running over a 3 week period, it messed my feet up pretty bad. Should be just fine for working out, but for me, it did not work as a running shoe.

Just a heads up for anyone still looking, I'm going to return the blue glows in an 11.5 to NTLA tomorrow. The 11 fit me better

Wore my pair for the first time today to work. Wow...Automatic favorite...Definitely looking forward to future colorways...That blue is nice.

Anyone know where I might find the 505 colorway (grand purple / volt) ?  According to Nike, all sold out in Niketowns, and online.  
nerd.gif

I finally checked these out in person and I gotta say I prefer to not have the heel and collar cushion of the original flyknit trainers.

So how are these performing in runs? About to take my pair out for a quick 5 miles. My LG4's are a .5  size big (10) and unfortunately I got these in my true size (9.5) so I hope that lack of extra room doesn't bother me. My lunartrainers are in a size 9 and caused blisters.

As soon as I get on there.... I see the words I dread. Slim fit. No way they will fit me ever in a million years. The need to make an athletic cut for huge thighs and small waist. Boot cut is the only thing that fits me and even then it is tight on the legs and loose as hell on the waist.
haha, this made me laugh.  i know exactly what you mean about huge thighs, i blame playing soccer in my younger years...

Slim fit is a no go for me either. Trer trunk quads. :lol:
Whoa. via IG

[COLOR=#red]Yeah, apparently when I went there were two different multi-colors. I didn't see a stock image for 004 but there was one for this one - it's 444.[/COLOR]

444 - DARK OBSIDIAN/SQUADRON BLUE/WHITE/LT ARMORY BLUE

I thought they were just another shot of the 004s... The upper midsole does look darker in the first pic though. It could be the filters doing their part...
Come home to papa. I had to force myself to stay out of this thread for a bit, but it feels good to be back. My wallet won't thank me if I start caving on all pairs on my list lol.

Anyone know where I might find the 505 colorway (grand purple / volt) ?  According to Nike, all sold out in Niketowns, and online.   :nerd:

I am wondering the same thing. The purple/volt was the color I wanted most in the first wave and I cant seem to find them. Any help would be appreciated.

So how are these performing in runs? About to take my pair out for a quick 5 miles. My LG4's are a .5  size big (10) and unfortunately I got these in my true size (9.5) so I hope that lack of extra room doesn't bother me. My lunartrainers are in a size 9 and caused blisters.

let us know how it goes, looking to get these for the gym..

let us know how it goes, looking to get these for the gym..
Ran 6 miles.

-They feel really light, I could really tell how narrow these are once running.

-No blisters after run.

-Sole felt really stiff (could be due to them being new)

-Found it uncomfortable when running on uneven paths.

-Light breeze can be felt almost instantly and only increases once you run, this will come in handy in the spring/summer. Not now.

-Tongue stayed in place. All i did was tie my laces really tight.

-.5 size up would have changed a lot, so if your getting a pair to run please size up.

LG4>

Hmm my Lunars were fine when I did a 5k but I reverted back to my Racers and I much prefer them. I guess it varies by individual and how you run. My Racers are super tight though so I ordered another pair a half size up so we'll see how they perform. Should I get another pair of Lunars, I'll go a half size up on those as well. But I suspect I will be sticking with my Racers.

Back
Top Bottom