=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

A couple pics from last Saturday. I want at least two more pairs.

VIP's can get Lunar 1's for about 123 (before tax) over at Roadrunner sports today. The extra 10% shows up when you sign in. Blue glows, purples, blue volts are available, alongside 5 women's colorways.

Those multi-colored ones are pretty sick.  I just couldn't get with the first couple runs of these due to the colorblocking and speckled midsole.  It just looked off to me. 

Cabazon Nike outlet had these flyknits pretty much FSR for $129 + 30% which came out to under under $100 with CA tax.

Phins - Would you care to share the location and the size run of the pink flashes? (11.5 or 12?)  I called about six stores last week and they were still 120. Thanks in advance.

Was able to pick these up at Citadel for under 60 due to the price mistake on the box and since it was on the hash wall with an additional 30%.

They have them in scattered sizes but all boxes were marked at $129. I'm sure I just lucked out as I was told they still had to honor it since it was a mistake on their part.

^ There was a ton of Flyknit Ones when I went on Saturday.  At $91+ tax it's a good price, but $60 is a steal.  Funny thing I was thinking about that exact same situation with the price tags, and how diligently the cashiers check to make sure it's the right price.  Would've been nothing to put a lower price tag on the box and walk out on the cheap.  It is too difficult for all of the employees to keep up with all the price changes they do there (everything I saw was marked back up from last weekend to account for the additional 30% off).  

Anyhow, saw nearly FSR in:  Electric Green/Tarp, Atomic Purple/Black, Pink Flash

Scattered sizes in: Game Royal/Volt, Grand Purple/Volt

Lots of women's Ones too.  

If you don't see your size on the wall ask somebody.  They have a huge stock in back.  

Yes Atomic Purple.  Yes they ship, but not on weekends.  And recently they've resorted to only offering "in-store" discounts, so you'll probably have to kiss that 30% good bye.  So unfortunately, I do not think it'll be worth it to you.

I think this page and d1ngus' post has some of the info I'm looking for.

If anyone can help though...my mom likes my Flyknit Trainers and Flyknit Ones, how light & breathable they are plus the look. She needs a wide sneaker due to having a bad break of her foot when she was younger (never buys Nikes because of the limited amount of wide women 's sneakers) so I need to get her a men's model but in a feminine color, size 7.5 Men's (9 for Women).

For Flyknit Ones, I'd guess outlets are my best bet in terms of price? She said if they're even near $160, forget it.

Anyway...so the Pink Flash & Atomic Purple colorways are Men's and $91 + tax & shipping thru Memorial Day at the Citadel outlet? Any other Men's colorways in outlets or on sale elsewhere that a 60 year old woman could get away with? Haha.

Welp, just saw d1ngus' post above mine. Any help about other locations? Damn...

Last edited:
Welp, just saw d1ngus' post above mine. Any help about other locations? Damn...
nike-wmns-flyknit-lunar-one-1.jpg

I saw these at cabazon Nike outlet as well as citadel in a women's size 9 (also in scattered sizes) for $129 + 30% = $91. Worth a shot to give them a call.

Thanks for the help. I need to get her a Men's model due to the width issue though.
I don't think there's a real width issue though when you buy the women's model as opposed to the men's. I've sized up on the women's model from my men's size and it felt fine. No problem hope you find a pair.

Yes Atomic Purple.  Yes they ship, but not on weekends.  And recently they've resorted to only offering "in-store" discounts, so you'll probably have to kiss that 30% good bye.  So unfortunately, I do not think it'll be worth it to you.
Anybody can help me out picking up Atomic purple sz 11 at Citadel outlet? I'm in Fresno CA. I'll be willing to cover the cost. PM me if you're willing to help out. Thx.

Does anyone know if there any flyknits in Nike Leesburg Outlets? Either the zoom or lunarlon ones in size 11? It's a long drive to there for me so I want to see if anyone knows if they are there first.

When does the 30% at nike outlets end? Is it only on certain shoes or you need a coupon? Thanks for the info.

When does the 30% at nike outlets end? Is it only on certain shoes or you need a coupon? Thanks for the info.
It ends today.....it's part of memorial day special. No coupon needed. IN-STORE ONLY. Does NOT apply with phone order.

Back
Top Bottom