=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Anyone know where to buy the Lunar 1 Multicolors? I need a size 9 to complete the multicolor set. I already have the racers and trainers.

^^^

repped again.
glasses.gif

Need some help..

After picking up some flyknits lunar 1s back in February at outlets I hadn't worn them besides just trying them on till few days ago. It finally got warm in Chicago now. 

My problem after wearing them for the second day straight was the toe box area. I see many people say it is narrow for wide feet people like myself and going .5 up helps. My problem is I can't find the receipt from NIke Outlet and wan't to see if I can exchange for a 12.5 IF I even find them. I know that's a hard size to find. Also if NIke will even take my exchange some how without the receipt. 

I know some stated that it stretches a little, but it seems even a little stretch won't help me out as my longest toe is almost touching the front.. I normally don't like that in my shoes. I'm not trying to run distance in these, just more for casual wear and maybe work out in.

What do you guys suggest. Am I SOL without a receipt and try to just break them in?

i had the same issue when i bought my first pair. i have wide feet and they felt really snug. they did loosen up a lot though. if theyre too short, theyre not gonna stretch length wise. about returning without a receipt, a friend of mine has been able to do that to a nike outlet before. idk if there is an actually policy about that, but it doesnt hurt to try.

thanks for your response. 

the length isn't soo bad.. i know I can live with that, but the narrowness got to me after wearing them 12 plus hours over on two days. 

i would try to return but i got them for 60 bucks when they had 30% off sale prices. it's the team orange CW but looks more red. I don't want to return only if i know i can get a pair of near that price in another color i like. or even if I can exchange for a pair there. 

thanks for your response. 

the length isn't soo bad.. i know I can live with that, but the narrowness got to me after wearing them 12 plus hours over on two days. 

i would try to return but i got them for 60 bucks when they had 30% off sale prices. it's the team orange CW but looks more red. I don't want to return only if i know i can get a pair of near that price in another color i like. or even if I can exchange for a pair there. 
most outlets will have the remaining L1's for $89.97. they should also have some in the hash walls. I have found that most weeks the hash walls have an extra 20% off only instead of 30% the past few weeks. that should be around $70. still higher than what you paid for but not by much. I've returned some items before without receipt but they still had tags. they give you the ongoing price of the item. if the length is good, I would just keep 'em if it's just uncomfortable atm. I think they will stretch some as you wear them more. either way, good luck.

Live chat nike, explain the situation, see what they suggest
Didn't even know this was an option.. I'm assuming on NDC?

most outlets will have the remaining L1's for $89.97. they should also have some in the hash walls. I have found that most weeks the hash walls have an extra 20% off only instead of 30% the past few weeks. that should be around $70. still higher than what you paid for but not by much. I've returned some items before without receipt but they still had tags. they give you the ongoing price of the item. if the length is good, I would just keep 'em if it's just uncomfortable atm. I think they will stretch some as you wear them more. either way, good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion, I wouldn't mind paying 70. 

What's odd is my chukka are the same size and they fit like a glove. 

What's odd is my chukka are the same size and they fit like a glove. 
Chukkas feel bigger because they do not have the padding around the heel like the lunar 1s do. I go TTS for the lunar 1s and .5 down on the chukkas.

Thanks but only the black ones left in my size and ugly colors in women's for my girls size. Oh well.
I'll pick up a pair of the blacks at the outlet if they have extra 20%-30% or somehow I can have an employee gimme a F&F discount this weekend. I hope the outlets have them for $69.99 also.

I'll pick up a pair of the blacks at the outlet if they have extra 20%-30% or somehow I can have an employee gimme a F&F discount this weekend. I hope the outlets have them for $69.99 also.
That's what I'm hoping for. Hitting up local outlet Friday.

Anyone think they will bring back the lunars to ID ? Or it's pretty much a wrap for them ? Lol
I think that's it for L1. I don't think L2's are selling as well as Nike thought they would. looking forward to moving on the L2's. still have a good supply of L1's to last a while, so that's good.
glasses.gif

can someone bless me with a free shipping code they got from Nike?

i'm tempted to get another pair of flyknits, but that free shipping is what will push me over the edge 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom