=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Marvin, are you on Nike+?
nerd.gif
sent yah a pm bro.

copped the same pair.. minus the $5 survey coupon.. totally forgot i had that in my email!! 

they had the all black wh white soles and the orange on whites for the same deal too..
Yup grabbed them from the AC Nike store with the 30% off as well. They had a 10.5 and an 11 on the has wall and that was it.

Thank you. Repped!
No problem man.

I was bummed when I went and didn't see any FK1s or Roshes at first. Then I saw a couple pairs in the womens small sizes and went back looking through the hash wall again to try my luck and found them. There were 2 10.5 and one 11 and I grabbed 1 of the 10.5s

No problem man.

I was bummed when I went and didn't see any FK1s or Roshes at first. Then I saw a couple pairs in the womens small sizes and went back looking through the hash wall again to try my luck and found them. There were 2 10.5 and one 11 and I grabbed 1 of the 10.5s
I just called and this guy said they don't have anymore left and he kept telling me how much he loves the shoes, blah blah (which I really didn't care about) when all I asked if they had any left.

any body know of any spots that have the wolf grey fk1s in a 10? ive tried doing a nike find, but no luck :rolleyes

Last edited:
Have you guys used your flyknit lunar 1+ for hiking or doing outdoor sports activity other than running? I was wondering how do you wash/clean them after hiking or outdoor sports activity.

Have you guys used your flyknit lunar 1+ for hiking or doing outdoor sports activity other than running? I was wondering how do you wash/clean them after hiking or outdoor sports activity.
nope, just for running. I don' think they'll be good hiking or outdoor sports shoes as they are not designed for that. not enough grip to go offroading on them. as for cleaning them, I would just throw them in the wash. put them in a pillowcase and add a little bit of detergent. make sure you tie the pillowcase really good as they tend to come of the pillowcase somehow inside the washer. make sure you set the washer on cold to not mess with the glue that keeps the soles in place. good luck!
smile.gif

I have a couple of pairs of fk lunar ones. Unfortunately, I'm unable to purchase them at retail so I cannot try them on before buying. Heres what I found in terms of sizing (not talking about racers or trainers here, just strictly lunar ones):

1. Sizes are not consistent by wave - they can be off by 1/2 size. Wave 1 (Jan 2013), Wave 2 (March 2013), Wave 3 (June 2013), Wave 4 (Sep 2013). Waves 1 and 2 tend to fit more TTS. Waves 3 and 4 tend to be 1/2 size smaller. When I say 1/2 size smaller I mean that the toebox is overall smaller - shorter in length and lower in height.

2. I'm basing this observation from the fact that Multis from Waves 3 and 4 (004, 444, 008) fit 1/2 size smaller than the solid colors from Waves 1 and 2. In particular, 554887 444 (Obsidian Multis) tend to have the smallest fit. The toebox for this model is extremely short. Furthermore, the heel to ankle height on the back of the shoe is about .5-.6 inch shorter compared to other models.

Anyone else experienced inconsistent sizing across the different Lunar one releases? 

Just picked up the last size 11 of the black FK 1 on NDC sorry peeps. It kept tellin me that someone else added it to their cart then they must not have checked out all the way so I was able to snag the pair. 69.99 + a $25 GC was a steal IMO

Just picked up the last size 11 of the black FK 1 on NDC sorry peeps. It kept tellin me that someone else added it to their cart then they must not have checked out all the way so I was able to snag the pair. 69.99 + a $25 GC was a steal IMO
I was about to get the last size 11 of the black FK1, you beat me to it. But that's okay, I was able to get the white/black flyknit trainers in size 11 last night instead. I guess it wasn't so bad after all.

Sorry bro^

Anyway got them in the mail today and maybe it's just me but the stitching on the nike check looks way off? As compared to my other FK 1. Again, maybe it's just me..

Sorry bro^

Anyway got them in the mail today and maybe it's just me but the stitching on the nike check looks way off? As compared to my other FK 1. Again, maybe it's just me..
It's just you.  :smile:  The check is stamped/painted on the shoe.  The black c/w has white flywire that can blend in with the check and make it look a bit off.

Back
Top Bottom