=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

LIVERMORE CA outlet.

No sz 9... 8-14... 61$ out the door if picking up in livermore outlet ...

Not sure if they ship but call them up!

I'd be patient if I were you guys, I heard next week the Lunar F1s will be around $49.97 instead.

I'd be patient if I were you guys, I heard next week the Lunar F1s will be around $49.97 instead.
These FK1 seems to be flying of the shelves...at least everytime i call for my sz 9....might have to eat the 60-70$price tag for now!

These FK1 seems to be flying of the shelves...at least everytime i call for my sz 9....might have to eat the 60-70$price tag for now!
I think that $49.97 price will not be available for the more popular sizes. I know for sure that my 9.5 - 10 won't be around except for a few select colors. I've been eyeballin' the "Miami" colored one at a local outlet. Passed it up many times since I already have a bunch to go through but for $49.97 plus 20%-30% extra off depending on the sale going on, that'll be hard to beat for another runner beater.
smile.gif

I think that $49.97 price will not be available for the more popular sizes. I know for sure that my 9.5 - 10 won't be around except for a few select colors. I've been eyeballin' the "Miami" colored one at a local outlet. Passed it up many times since I already have a bunch to go through but for $49.97 plus 20%-30% extra off depending on the sale going on, that'll be hard to beat for another runner beater.
smile.gif
glasses.gif
Agreed. Everytime i got to an outlet (Usually 30-80 miles away) I make sure to call for my size and style code! Ask them to hold and smash over to the store! Very hard to say no to some good looking, functional, cheap shoes!  I run mines right after opening the box!

The Aurora IL has a bunch left if you call 630-585-9568. They are 69.97 and i put a pair on hold when it was an extra 30% off but they only gave me 20% off cuz it was only one day or something..peculiar

Can anyone point me in the direction of black and white lunar 1 in a 10.
Thinking about grabbing one for my dad for Father's Day.

Just got Nike Flyknit One+ 554887 401 at RGV outlets in Texas for 49.97 + 20% off. So out the door for about $42. They had 401  311  414 color codes for 49.97.

The Aurora IL has a bunch left if you call 630-585-9568. They are 69.97 and i put a pair on hold when it was an extra 30% off but they only gave me 20% off cuz it was only one day or something..peculiar
What colorway was this?

Back
Top Bottom