=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'm going with the 107....I like the hints of volt....I have a soft spot for volt and similar neon yellow colors that are blended with gray and black....ie...OG Air Max 95
nthat.gif

Just saw theres like 3 dots of discoloration on the toebox of my flyknits too. Scrubbed them with jason markk and doesnt look like it touched it. It's on the dark gray and its a little darker, so not too noticeable. Definitely going to drive me crazy though

Nike trolling me on multiple levels today.

So I placed a phone order for the 301 color way at a nike facotry outlet, but they sent me the wrong color(sent me the volt instead). Can I return to any nike outlet or clearance store ?

Thanks

So I placed a phone order for the 301 color way at a nike facotry outlet, but they sent me the wrong color(sent me the volt instead). Can I return to any nike outlet or clearance store ?

Thanks
yes you can. But the shipping charge is non-refundable.

Thanks, if I just take it physically to a store with receipt I can return anywhere right?
yeah any nike store, clearace, outlet etc.
107s. Your pictures awhile back were the reason why I pulled the trigger
mean.gif
devil.gif
nthat.gif
Thanks. I had the opportunity to get the 106s for like 30 bucks so I returned the 107s, now I feel like getting the 107s back again.. Good thing for me I called a bunch of random outlets, a lot of stores have the 107, not a lot have the 106s.

Last edited:
How do you guy keep your volt (705) clean? i sprayed waterproof protector etc but mines are a tad bit dirty...JM?

can anyone tell me if this is 554887301? I ordered this one from St. Louis Outlet, they sent me the volt......

Girl who did my order forgot to add a extra 0 to my address now Fedex has to return them back and they have to resend them :frown:

Girl who did my order forgot to add a extra 0 to my address now Fedex has to return them back and they have to resend them :frown:
If you contact the Nike Outlet's shipping department, they can change the shipping address with their Fedex account online, so the package can be rerouted back to you faster, instead of return to sender and back again.

If you contact the Nike Outlet's shipping department, they can change the shipping address with their Fedex account online, so the package can be rerouted back to you faster, instead of return to sender and back again.
Thanks gonna call them once they open

Got my 107's from camarillo today. Didn't charge me for shipping (i guess since I placed the order on thursday but didn't go out until monday when I called) but they didn't use the $5 gift card that I gave them. :frown: They even gave me a plastic bag!

Glad I went .5 up on these. :smokin

Just picked up a pair of 107s at Cypress factory store. They had a FSR. (281) 758-1966

Should be getting my 106s from Canutillo today too.

picked these up in a women's 10 for $39.99 and great mall nike outlet in Milpitas, CA has the -107 FSR white/navy/volt speckles for $69.99

picked these up in a women's 10 for $39.99 and great mall nike outlet in Milpitas, CA has the -107 FSR white/navy/volt speckles for $69.99

Lots of sizes on those wolf grey womens ? Specifically looking for a 10.5 . I did a nike find chat and they told me no but you never know...

Back
Top Bottom