FML!!! Think Ive Been Frauded!!!

I bought some kicks off this guy kokob on that other site (i kno i kno dumb move). sent the money out as of june 29, as soon as homie gets the money he'smia. im saying im sending this dude mass emails over the course of the next couple of weeks and getting nothing, not even a simple response as to where mykicks are, and mind you, he was very prompt with the replies prior to the deal being made. so fast forward to this week, i get an email from paypal claimingthey cant gimme a refund cuz dude has removed the money out his account, and basically im screwed. im asking them for dudes address or phone number so i canget at him directly however privacy laws and liability laws dont allow them too. NT i need your help, anyone who knows how to grab folks info please help abrotha out (and i will return the favor- pause) but on the real anyone who can help me out itd be greatly appreciated.

Cliff notes for slow readers-
-dude ganked me
-paypal is simpin
-im tryin to gank dude back

Originally Posted by jadams003

I bought some kicks off this guy kokob on that other site (i kno i kno dumb move). sent the money out as of june 29, as soon as homie gets the money he's mia. im saying im sending this dude mass emails over the course of the next couple of weeks and getting nothing, not even a simple response as to where my kicks are, and mind you, he was very prompt with the replies prior to the deal being made. so fast forward to this week, i get an email from paypal claiming they cant gimme a refund cuz dude has removed the money out his account, and basically im screwed. im asking them for dudes address or phone number so i can get at him directly however privacy laws and liability laws dont allow them too. NT i need your help, anyone who knows how to grab folks info please help a brotha out (and i will return the favor- pause) but on the real anyone who can help me out itd be greatly appreciated.

-dude ganked me
-paypal is simpin
Stopped reading right there, but seriously though I hope everything works out.

eyes.gif

the amount shouldnt really matter but it was $180, the money aint the issue, its more the principle of the matter.

if u paid with credit card thru paypal u get all ur money back if u call credit card company and tell then u want to file a dispute. if u used ur checking actthru paypal all ur money gone. ALway alway pay with credit card with paypal !!!!! Never lose money!!

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

if u paid with credit card thru paypal u get all ur money back if u call credit card company and tell then u want to file a dispute. if u used ur checking act thru paypal all ur money gone. ALway alway pay with credit card with paypal !!!!! Never lose money!!

i need to make the switch...but i havent cause i bet paypal will still keep my checking account on file...

DJhyper...no worries fam, amex got me back in full, like i said the money aint the issue, i jus want a lil get back ya dig. My compliant with paypal is thatthe issue could have been avoided all together had they been straight with their info throughout the course of our dialogue on the matter. either way im juslookin to have some fun with this cat now

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Originally Posted by jadams003

I bought some kicks off this guy kokob on that other site (i kno i kno dumb move). sent the money out as of june 29, as soon as homie gets the money he's mia. im saying im sending this dude mass emails over the course of the next couple of weeks and getting nothing, not even a simple response as to where my kicks are, and mind you, he was very prompt with the replies prior to the deal being made. so fast forward to this week, i get an email from paypal claiming they cant gimme a refund cuz dude has removed the money out his account, and basically im screwed. im asking them for dudes address or phone number so i can get at him directly however privacy laws and liability laws dont allow them too. NT i need your help, anyone who knows how to grab folks info please help a brotha out (and i will return the favor- pause) but on the real anyone who can help me out itd be greatly appreciated.

-dude ganked me
-paypal is simpin
Stopped reading right there, but seriously though I hope everything works out.

Originally Posted by Djhyper66

if u paid with credit card thru paypal u get all ur money back if u call credit card company and tell then u want to file a dispute. if u used ur checking act thru paypal all ur money gone. ALway alway pay with credit card with paypal !!!!! Never lose money!!

They should enforce more legit checks before posting kicks for sale.
I laugh at these required post counts and silly name tags.

I say post your face in the picture next to the shoe.... you can't go wrong with that.

air max 87- doggie keep that $#!% of a comment over there!!!

and yeah it is sad when people gotta stoop as low as what dudes playin to scam folks, jus a heads up he relisted the shoes over there so beware.

Back
Top Bottom