FML!!! Think Ive Been Frauded!!!

why do other people from the other site come here?

does iss and its users/mods not do anything for people who get scammed?

<------------------has never been there before

NT reality - No poster on NT has ever been on ISS and they will never go.

Real Life Reality - A good 80% of NTers also have a screen name on ISS.

Some of yall be frontin hard.

diego- thank you for clearin that up. dudes be swearin that nt and iss is on some bloods and crips type bs when them same dudes be tryin hard to work bothsites....jump off already....as for crumbs...your mothers a dummy, i been on this site a lot longer than you fam, dont let the post count fool you.
laugh.gif

Sorry but paypal does not have any emotions at all.
ohwell.gif

Trust me the people they have over there are cold blooded.
I once told chick I needed to get my refund after being scammed or I would get kicked out my house.
She simply said sorry.
laugh.gif

I was like dang.
sick.gif
Glad it wasnt that serious.

dude has no avy barely any posts aka he ran to NT for help get outta here dude if you aint with the fam DIP

ummm..i dont post alot because im a student, help run a business, and speak with most individuals whom ive met on here in real life....sorry to disappoint youcrank, when post counts equate to recognizable acts of reverence and accolades in life maybe ill get on your level. until then you just keep typin away....ohhhand reading is fundamental, no one ran to nt for help (money is in my pockets "fam") i asked if anyone knew how to obtain more info on dude cuz iwanted to have some fun with it....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

ummm..i dont post alot because im a student, help run a business, and speak with most individuals whom ive met on here in real life....sorry to disappoint you crank, when post counts equate to recognizable acts of reverence and accolades in life maybe ill get on your level. until then you just keep typin away....ohhh and reading is fundamental, no one ran to nt for help (money is in my pockets "fam") i asked if anyone knew how to obtain more info on dude cuz i wanted to have some fun with it....
indifferent.gif
Oh my bad then. Good luck.
wink.gif

/ thread.

laugh.gif

guys always get scammed on that other site and come cryin to NT.

one time i paid 150 for some what were supposedly vnds metallic 5's. well, im never buyin from iss again..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

ummm..i dont post alot because im a student, help run a business, and speak with most individuals whom ive met on here in real life....sorry to disappoint you crank, when post counts equate to recognizable acts of reverence and accolades in life maybe ill get on your level. until then you just keep typin away....ohhh and reading is fundamental, no one ran to nt for help (money is in my pockets "fam") i asked if anyone knew how to obtain more info on dude cuz i wanted to have some fun with it....
indifferent.gif

/Crank Lucas

18key- funny thing is my boy actually was able to grab his cell, address, and where he works. duke tried to relist the kicks and the homie posed as a potentialbuyer and got dude to cough up the info, its actually kinda sad (he's a kid) but he still needs to learn a harsh lesson in how you DONT conduct business.im prolly gonna fall back on it, amex is going in hard enough on him as is

you just wanna have fun with him- how childish, someone isnt grown

nice job getting frauded

lulz

ohhh crank...please dont say negative things about me...were family remember
smile.gif

Psssss...read my post above you, it'll save you writing another post...wait i forgot thats how you get your rocks off, disregard this...post away!!!

nah we are family, you just came off as a lame though "theres money in ma pockets" "i runs my own business"

like who says that on the internet ?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

take your L, move along

Back
Top Bottom