FML!!! Think Ive Been Frauded!!!

man crank, i don't wanna call you dumb, but your reading skills must not be up to par. where'd you go to school?
-never said i "theres money in ma pockets", simply stated that the moneys already been returned to me (something that was established on page 1,reiterated on page 2)
-and i also never said "i runs my own business" i stated that i help run a business...pretty big difference, both in humility and actuality.

now since we've already established that the money was returned to me, and i stated that i no longer have the desire to engage in childish (ill give u thatone) games with dude...can we just call this whole e-beef off already. pretty obvious that your trying a lil too hard now and frankly Mr. Lucas your lookinglike the lame....

now one last thing...would you like a lower case or upper case L to take to bed with you
smile.gif

yeah yeah yeah, goodnite crank. mods if you would please lock it up. thanx for the advice from those who offered it

yall need to start being so much more careful. seriously... it's not that hard not to get scammed...

Originally Posted by Diego

NT reality - No poster on NT has ever been on ISS and they will never go.

Real Life Reality - A good 80% of NTers also have a screen name on ISS.

Some of yall be frontin hard.
laugh.gif
True

I'm in that 20% though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom