FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

Have both men's cw's on hold and will cop this weekend.

Also peeped this in cincybcat's fall '09 preview... look closely on the left

117a1ra.jpg

Orange Blaze/Blk ? Sounds nice...

I'm sure Nike has plans to make a lot more cw's of the skyline... i'm not complaining at all
happy.gif

grin.gif

Also from sneakernews.com... EURO RELEASE!
frown.gif

nike-air-skyline-343902-131-01.jpg

Photos: Titolo

Not too long ago, Finishline put up a new Air Max sneaker called the Nike Air Max Skyline, and generated a nice reception with an infrared colorway. The colorway was an Finishline exclusive but looks like Europe will also have their own exclusive colorway in a white, and green combination. The Air Max Skyline has pieces from the Air Max 1 to the Air Max 90 and features large visible Air Max unit. The upper features a breathable mesh and leather upper, while the bottom features a EVA midosle. Look for the above colorway at Europe Nike retailers now.

Style: 343902-131

More photos below…
nike-air-skyline-343902-131-03.jpg

nike-air-skyline-343902-131-02.jpg

nike-air-skyline-343902-131-04.jpg

grin.gif

Saw these a finishline on Saturday, they are pretty clean. Might cop on the discount bin.

If sales of the infrareds keeps up, there aren't going to be any left for the "discount bin". We've been smoking them.

I just picked up a pair from the local finishline. Tried them on and they were comfy, plus they look good with jeans. They are MX Orange by the way. It justlooks like Infrared.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Have both men's cw's on hold and will cop this weekend.

Also peeped this in cincybcat's fall '09 preview... look closely on the left

117a1ra.jpg

Orange Blaze/Blk ? Sounds nice...

I'm sure Nike has plans to make a lot more cw's of the skyline... i'm not complaining at all
happy.gif

grin.gif

Hey Flip, sorry for cutting the pic off. I can take some more shots of the catalog. I figured no one wanted to see any of the Skylines.

Nike is OD'ing on these next year believe me.

Here are the colors slated for Summer '09

I will take some shots tomorrow of the Fall '09 colorways.

Mens

Womens

I'd much rather have the Euro version here in the states.
frown.gif
I hatepaying for int'l shipping.

i rather have the infrared/orange ones instead of the euro version anyday imo, i bet if the release would of been the other way around people would of bespazzing out about how come the infrared didnt release in da states,lol

^I should have prefaced my last comment by saying that I already have infrared 90s, so I could do without infrared/orange whatever skylines.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by five30

^I should have prefaced my last comment by saying that I already have infrared 90s, so I could do without infrared/orange whatever skylines.
laugh.gif

yea i hear u ,u just like that colorway to each is own , but regardless if it would of been the other way around this topic would of been filled with commentsabout how nike messed up again,,lol and why couldnt the states have gotten the infrareds

the finishline i went to only had 1 pair per size. i copped a pair with the $15 off coupon. for those waiting for clearance i'm not sure if they will bearound at the stores but im sure they will be online.

man that euro release looks nice. i copped this grey pair thats at Finline instead of the infrared ones...have the infrared 90's already.

Back
Top Bottom