FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

these shoes are just okay i mean okay enough to give a second look but all the colorways are horrid.... and the only reason you give it the second look is justbecause its an air max 'hybrid' its kinda like an awkward girl with a nice butt, nice eyes, but messed up arms and bad breath or something. sure illtake it but i dont really want it more than the dime (am90s)

No ones trying to take the dime's place. We just want to hold the ugly girl's hand.
smile.gif

that third european coloway is SICKKKKK!!!! I'm glad i i got my "infra-orange" colorway, people are really sleepin on this shoe. if they do infact hit racks, i'm def coppin another pair....shoot, as soon as they go on sale.lol

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Best color.
pimp.gif

xl343886181.jpg

Is that 3M?

These just popped up on finishline....suuuch a clean colorway, a great deal like the JD exclusive 90s of last year....amazing.
I just ordered the green EU exclusive but want to pull the trigger on these too! AAAAAAAAH
happy.gif

I tried these on and straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will probably get both pairs at the end of the month, some of the other colorways look promising too.

I too tried them on and they felt good, a lot like the 90s.

I can't pull the trigger until they hit clearance.

Gotta see em' in person. Went in to FL and they had one pair left, copped immediately. I love Air Max's and these looks great in my collection. Holla.

those are pretty clean.

the air bubble is a bit too large imo, but they have a classic design

still like the original am90s though

please dnt bite my head off for this question im bout to ask...is max orange, infrared....i seen them online and it says max orange i just want to know if itsthe same....like eggplant and varsity purple...thank in advance

nah, i've got a pair and it's a lot more orange than infrared (especially when i hold it up to my infrared '90's)...

The side profile of these killed it for me. The first pics got me thinking, but seeing them in person, meh. Maybe it's the embellishment around the Airunit, makes them look obtuse. I don't know...

New colorways added

Does anyone have detailed pics of the blue/orange pair?

Fall Samples:

Came with white laces, but black looks better imo

Back
Top Bottom