FNL EXCL INFRARED AIR MAX SKYLINE

Originally Posted by Alex23

New colorways added

Does anyone have detailed pics of the blue/orange pair?

Fall Samples:

Came with white laces, but black looks better imo
I don't ever see a need for a leather toe box on a runner. black mesh would make these a winner

Does anyone here believe the infared skylines will become a classic and highly sought after sneaker a la the infared 90s?

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Does anyone here believe the infared skylines will become a classic and highly sought after sneaker a la the infared 90s?

yes i think soo after they sell out give it some time a year or two it will be a classic ,its a great shoe i honestly like these as much as the infrared90's

anyone know if the infrared skylines were made in a size 14? seen 14s in a couple of the other colorways but not these... thanks for any help.

seen these in person on the weekend and they are really dope:. but i had to pass to save $$$:.

Originally Posted by Alex23

Is the paint on the back around the air bubble starting to chip on anyone's pair?
I was wondering the same thing
nerd.gif

^^ mine are still running strong! man i really need to double up on these before everyone else jumps on the wagon!

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

nope
honestly i don't get what you guys see in this shoe
it looks like nike tried to do too much with it and i like the cleaner look of the air max 90 a lot better
maybe its because i have the air max 90 infrareds, so i may be biased, but i dont see this becoming a classic

wada7 wrote:
11wordisbond wrote:
nope
honestly i don't get what you guys see in this shoe
it looks like nike tried to do too much with it and i like the cleaner look of the air max 90 a lot better
maybe its because i have the air max 90 infrareds, so i may be biased, but i dont see this becoming a classic

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

I didn't care for them too much either until i tried them on. On the foot they are
pimp.gif

I NEED a black/red colorway.....
eyes.gif
devil.gif

didnt want them at first, but everytime i see them in WDYWT, i inch closer and closer to copping

Back
Top Bottom