FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I cant wear any other brand. No other brand has captivated me.

On another note, theres some steals robberies coming from ebay. MAN! 8)

Indeed sir. It's been a problem for me because I've been trying to snag all of them :lol:

And I'm cool with other brands as long as it's something I genuinely like.
Like all of the nostalgia stuff passed me right over. Big hurts look like trash to me. Kemps... I like them but never had a desire to own them. Shaqs were always ugly to me. The questions are the only retro I wish I purchased but I only wanted the red toes and the blue toes. I like the curry UA shoe but wanted for the low which isn't happening.
The only brand I'm really curious about was the one that dwade is sponsored by now. I've heard the quality of those shoes is amazing and they have had some solid themes for him. I just don't love the design.
The pic skep posted... To me.... Those are all bland and suck. Would never purchase those.

Lastly, I have enough shoes that if I get tired of nikes prices then I can just hibernate instead of buying other brands just for the sake of buying shoes.

Last edited:
Adidas Tublars are hot.. with the right colors.. but I want my old Response Socks back from 94... with the right colorways.. they are hella hard.. i want adidas to retro those back in many colors.. id be copping them like crazy and when i wanna style and profile at home.. i can rock the built in socks..

I cant wear any other brand. No other brand has captivated me.

On another note, theres some steals robberies coming from ebay. MAN!
glasses.gif
Indeed sir. It's been a problem for me because I've been trying to snag all of them
laugh.gif

And I'm cool with other brands as long as it's something I genuinely like.
Like all of the nostalgia stuff passed me right over. Big hurts look like trash to me. Kemps... I like them but never had a desire to own them. Shaqs were always ugly to me. The questions are the only retro I wish I purchased but I only wanted the red toes and the blue toes. I like the curry UA shoe but wanted for the low which isn't happening.
i need to get the pearlized red toes i only have the suede ones from 2006, i have a soft spot for the kemps but i only picked up the black reign man pair thinking the rain lines were 3m
mean.gif
 reebok you missed a great op on that one, the curry's didn't do anything for me, and yeah shaqs are ugly though i was gonna try to do a vector collection of the white and black reeboks.....missed the shaqnosis and the idea went with them
laugh.gif
 been looking into the jc2 and the tubular x, don't know if i'll get any of them

Adidas Tublars are hot.. with the right colors.. but I want my old Response Socks back from 94... with the right colorways.. they are hella hard.. i want adidas to retro those back in many colors.. id be copping them like crazy and when i wanna style and profile at home.. i can rock the built in socks..
I'm sure one of those Nike designers came up with the tubular... it's uncharacteristically dope for Adidas 
laugh.gif

in my old age, its all about comfort and practicality. spending 180 on a shoe isnt exactly practical, but knowing its something i will definitely wear makes much more sense to me. ive bought so many shoes that i just never actually wear

I wish I had that mindset... I am guilty of buying shoes knowing I am not gonna wear them, recent Chicago 1 release comes to mind. 
mean.gif
 I look at all the money sitting in boxes in my closet and wonder what the hell I'm doing. 

All Star 2016 right? They're gonna eff up like the mirrors do though so they're really not worth it, awesome looking at first though.

Dunno what happened to foams but they fell way off.
not enough retro cw's. imagine if the only js that released were new cw's (pregrape 5s, martian 7s, 3peat 8s, spirit 9s, liberty 10s). they would fall off too. 
laugh.gif

nikes caught on though which i presume is why theyre releasing classic cws( pearls, dooms) or cws that evoke simple and clean classics (golds, carolinas).

Last edited:
not enough retro cw's. imagine if the only js that released were new cw's (pregrape 5s, martian 7s, 3peat 8s, spirit 9s, liberty 10s). they would fall off too. :lol:

nikes caught on though which i presume is why theyre releasing classic cws( pearls, dooms) or cws that evoke simple and clean classics (golds, carolinas).
The Foam is only 1 shoe. You would have to compare it to 1 model like the 7s... you cant just release the OG colors all the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom