FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The fad ended.

^^^ explains a lot, they may have been a fad in the DMV but for those of us in markets other than NY and the DMV haven't had them culturally murdered by over saturation on the streets, foams have life left in them, plenty they can still do whether it's tasteful or not.  

^^^ explains a lot, they may have been a fad in the DMV but for those of us in markets other than NY and the DMV haven't had them culturally murdered by over saturation on the streets, foams have life left in them, plenty they can still do whether it's tasteful or not.  

Is it safe to say NYC and DC are the trendsetters/trailblazers when it comes to sneakers on the East Coast?

I think we would have heard about quai 54's peeling by now if they were like that. 

Like bigj505 said, different materials.

Not sure where to post this question but this thread is damn near Nike General.

If I bought some shoes from FTL a few weeks ago and no longer have the receipt, can I return them and they just give me the refund on a GC? Anyone know how that works? Thanks

Or exchange for a different pair equal or less value. If funds remain, goes on as store credit.

I googled that earlier, it's not really cut and dry. I know how employees are so I was curious if anyone had experience recently.

I really like wearing the black guccis. Good fall shoe goes with a lot of stuff just don't like hearing the plastic gold aglets bounce on the foam.

Back
Top Bottom