FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I googled that earlier, it's not really cut and dry. I know how employees are so I was curious if anyone had experience recently.

Yea.... So we can't really tell you how your employees will be to be honest.

I just needed to know if it's store policy or if it's really up to the employee. I can't argue some **** and I'm wrong.

Both colors of the Gucci Foams sold much better than I expected.

A lot of people are feeling the HOLO's I see. "Gone Fishing" I would say are the best so far this year. The Mirrors or chromeposites, as I like to call them, would be my #1 if they didn't have the peeling issue. I need to see more pics of the HOLO's. But I hear the ASG Foams '16 will be EPIC! All the rest of the foams on that list were easy passes.

And I finally got my Yeezy foams I've been wanting for the longest at a reasonable price. Special thanks to bigj505 bigj505 doing a legit check for me. My foam collection is almost complete if they just re-retro the Black Foams and Red Metallics then I can retire from foams.

Last edited:
cant wait till the HOLO's drop.. Was talking about those at the shoe convention the other day.. I was like man.. Holos are like the chromes better looking and more better bodied twin sister.. no peeling at all..lol

Last edited:
Been patiently waiting on them since the summer, I remember when the pic of the Quai's dropped I was on the beach with a terrible signal.  Couldn't wait to get to a good service area to check them out.  I stil want the mirrors but if I only get the Holos I am straight.  I am still soft searching for a good price of Duck foams to go with my Eagles gear. 

HOLO's are going to be the biggest release this year.. the DC boys need to do a remix for this CW..lol

"Rumered"
roll.gif
who misspelled that
nerd.gif

Finally figured out how 2 post in the sales. Had 2 switch from mobile to desktop on galaxy s5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom