FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
hologram is a GR

considering the shopping week/weekend it drops during

im sure it will move fast especially for anyone who strikes out on an aqua 8

hologram is a GR

considering the shopping week/weekend it drops during

im sure it will move fast especially for anyone who strikes out on an aqua 8
If I strike out on these will the resell go up or just stay at around retail? I don't wanna drop like $300 on them

Aqua 8 dropping on the 11/25 as well?

no 11/27 for aqua

but raffles would be done earlier like last year

instead of mon/tue raffles it would prob be sun/mon

calls on tuesday for both foams and aqua winners

i dont expect foams to sell out on wednesday to be honest

but by friday afternoon on black friday if they are not gone it should be slim pickings

its safe to say that, that material isn't for foamposites or anyshoe of that matter.

Too much flex for that to hold up, they should just stick to solids, and prints. Or maybe some slight color shift colorways

I'm on the fence with the holograms right now, only because I don't know if it will be the same type of finish like the mirror foams were, and if they are, count me out, because that's some ill bs when after two or three wears, the finish starts to peel already.  Here's hoping that they will be of the non peeling variety

I'm on the fence with the holograms right now, only because I don't know if it will be the same type of finish like the mirror foams were, and if they are, count me out, because that's some ill bs when after two or three wears, the finish starts to peel already.  Here's hoping that they will be of the non peeling variety

Not the same finish by any means.

How many times will this be discussed...... Hologram is not the same material is chrome. Chrome is a plating process. Chrome flakes, paint does not. Think automotive applications. Chrome wheels vs painted wheels.

Just speak with your pockets bruh.

You calling people sheep but you went in on those crappy quality Knicks flightposites for retail
And Gamer is a hypocrite. He's not gonna pass on them if he can get them just like he didn't on the mirrors.

paying retail for a Flightposite missing the inner piece of the sole isnt the same as paying retail for a Foamposite that peels away without even being worn. get off your high horse sheep... :rolleyes

I'll cop from Nike, wear for a few weeks, let em flake, then return. Shame on Nike

so youre gonna spend $300 on a pair of shoes being aware of its defects to stunt on the homies i guess or impress people who dont give a **** about you just to return them? sheeping idiots.. :lol:

Just speak with your pockets bruh.

You calling people sheep but you went in on those crappy quality Knicks flightposites for retail
And Gamer is a hypocrite. He's not gonna pass on them if he can get them just like he didn't on the mirrors.

paying retail for a Flightposite missing the inner piece of the sole isnt the same as paying retail for a Foamposite that peels away without even being worn. get off your high horse sheep... :rolleyes

I'll cop from Nike, wear for a few weeks, let em flake, then return. Shame on Nike

so youre gonna spend $300 on a pair of shoes being aware of its defects to stunt on the homies i guess or impress people who dont give a **** about you just to return them? sheeping idiots.. :lol:

If you think that the inner part of the flightposites was the only problem....

theres a bigger problem than peel away chrome or unraveling shoe laces?? atleast i can say my Flightposites are still intact after MULTIPLE wears. not many can say that about the chromes..

you can flourish on them foams bruh, im not down with defects out the box...

FYI i REALLY like those blue/chrome joints. just not about to cough up $300 just to knowingly have to return them in a few weeks like skep skep . :smh:

Last edited:

theres a bigger problem than peel away chrome or unraveling shoe laces?? atleast i can say my Flightposites are still intact after MULTIPLE wears. not many can say that about the chromes..

you can flourish on them foams bruh, im not down with defects out the box...

FYI i REALLY like those blue/chrome joints. just not about to cough up $300 just to knowingly have to return them in a few weeks like skep skep . :smh:

That shoe is known to be of crap quality. Pics have been posted where the soles have cracked and split apart due to the crappy quality that they have. The foam upper is terrible also. You just needed them because you think they are the h20s.

I'm not hard on my shoes so I'm not dying about the issue. I won't even see that cracking for years at the minimum.

I paid 60 for those knicks joints off city gear and had no problems with them

So the 2014 flightposites are on part with the older ones? Is that what you are saying?
never said that, just said they aren't terrible. Especially for 60, can't go wrong imo

60 is completely different than the original $220 or so Nike was hosing people on based off of the h20 nostalgia.

At the end of the day, a lot of us tolerate less to get something close to what we desire. Calling us sheep for buying something we like but doing it on a different shoe is hypocritical imo.

That shoe is known to be of crap quality. Pics have been posted where the soles have cracked and split apart due to the crappy quality that they have. The foam upper is terrible also. You just needed them because you think they are the h20s.

I'm not hard on my shoes so I'm not dying about the issue. I won't even see that cracking for years at the minimum.

Flightposites didnt "crack" in the box. unlike the Chromes that peeled while in the box.

So the 2014 flightposites are on part with the older ones? Is that what you are saying?

so the 2015 Chromes are on part with the older foams? is that what youre saying?

Sheep comments.

Flightposites didnt "crack" in the box. unlike the Chromes that peeled while in the box.

so the 2015 Chromes are on part with the older foams? is that what youre saying?

Sheep comments.

You are a sheep too. That's the point im making that you obviously don't see.

Back
Top Bottom