FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
This thread is depressing. People spending countless hours talking about a shoe, then buy the "known" shoe that is defective just to send it back. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
instead of making a stance to demand nike to make better ... we can get them at their pockets easily.. #justDoit

Plenty. How many people buy yeezy 2s, Jordan 3s, and 4s knowing the mid soles will crack within a couple of wears.....
People were hooping in the Jordan xx8 and Melos knowing the soles were defective and would suffer from deflated zoom. They went through multiple pairs because yhey knew they would get a voucher from Nike.

Holos don't have the same finish. Finish is similar to the gone fishings.
Yeezy 2's crack? A shoe that sells for a used 98 Honda Accord or A New MacPro Laptop cracks?.. wowsers

Save your money then bruh. Nothing like buying something you don't care for.

Markup shouldn't be terrible if you end up changing your mind.

Sheep out.

That's what I'm thinking but if I don't Now for box I don't think I'm a cop at all.
Infact the store told me 230 when I believe the box price was 250 but I still didn't want to cop.
They made a mistake?

They probably made a mistake but unless it's a steal id say you should stick with your gut feelings. I've seen you around here for forever and can tell you have been losing the love. Sometimes a break can bring the love back. I know I've taken breaks before.

Plenty. How many people buy yeezy 2s, Jordan 3s, and 4s knowing the mid soles will crack within a couple of wears.....

People were hooping in the Jordan xx8 and Melos knowing the soles were defective and would suffer from deflated zoom. They went through multiple pairs because yhey knew they would get a voucher from Nike.

Holos don't have the same finish. Finish is similar to the gone fishings.
Yeezy 2's crack? A shoe that sells for a used 98 Honda Accord or A New MacPro Laptop cracks?.. wowsers

Cmon son. I've outlined that in here a few times. Even provided a pic of the tragic paint job.

They probably made a mistake but unless it's a steal id say you should stick with your gut feelings. I've seen you around here for forever and can tell you have been losing the love. Sometimes a break can bring the love back. I know I've taken breaks before.
what other hobbies you have outside of being a cool admin for NT and stocking up on kicks to rotate on the weekends and hba style sthorts

Cmon son. I've outlined that in here a few times. Even provided a pic of the tragic paint job.
Paint job yes.. didnt know anthing about the mid sole though.
What do you think happens when you wear a pair of shoes with a layer of paint?
laugh.gif

You are all over the place then. You were referencing when I said the yeezys have mid soles that can have paint chipping. You converted that to crumbling.
thats what i was referring to. i know of the bad paint job.. but i was like.. they crumble too..

I think I've found the 2nd person ever on #NT that I need to block, it's funny bcuz it isn't G, but this complaining about what people do with they money, dang stay out of people pockets you sound like we hurt your feelings buying defective stuff, if you don't like it don't buy it and keep it moving, just sad tbt, very very sad also I hate windows10 its messed up everything when I want to post pics, smileys everything

I think I've found the 2nd person ever on #NT that I need to block, it's funny bcuz it isn't G, but this complaining about what people do with they money, dang stay out of people pockets you sound like we hurt your feelings buying defective stuff, if you don't like it don't buy it and keep it moving, just sad tbt, very very sad also I hate windows10 its messed up everything when I want to post pics, smileys everything
say no to windows 10... i like 7 and ill stick with that for a while or OSX

Back
Top Bottom