FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Still on that sheep ****? :smh: its all just consumerism, whether you like Foamposites or those little dolls you seem to catch a boner for, everyone is a "sheep" to consumerism. If he buys the shoe to display then he never runs into the issue of the chrome peeling and he just may like the aesthetics of it. Do you play with all of your dolls? If the answer is no then how is it any different?

Those knick flightposites go hard... Yeah the Sole is a lil different but it's still a solid shoe.i paid a buck and thought that was a good deal. Dudes in here cleaned up for 60 smh, I would've bought 2 pairs for that price

So about these Hologram Foams. I've seen pics where they have that rainbow iridescent rainbow color and then I've seen some on feet pics and they're mad dull looking. Almost look like pewters. Did they change them up? They don't look as bright.

So about these Hologram Foams. I've seen pics where they have that rainbow iridescent rainbow color and then I've seen some on feet pics and they're mad dull looking. Almost look like pewters. Did they change them up? They don't look as bright.
It's just a matter lighting in the pics you're seeing.

BIG J is what I would call an "elite" sneaker wearer. Its for the weekends in some preium area where people watch their step an d make sure they dont step on peoples kicks..lol
I use for my foams for about 60% of the activities.. except for excersize or doing mile jogs or anything crazy like lifting objects or moving things around.... in fact. my SS's prorection has finally worn out.. so i have to sauce a corner.. but i got a good wear out of my protection.. the condoms lasted a year and a half.. :-D.. my royals .. still good

Some of us don't have jobs or careers where we can wear sneakers during the week other than after work. That shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Elitist signing out :nthat:

EoDAU6MpWt2Xm.gif

this guy is a complete idiot. sheep sheep sheep.
assuming i want to just stunt on the gram because im gonna buy a shoe that will likely fall apart, wear it until it does, and get my money back.
if nike makes a product that fails that easily, the consumer deserves to get their money back.
surprised he hasnt been banned from trolling yet

He's not trolling tho. He genuinely believes what he is saying.
Some people collect just to collect. It's a hobby but he doesn't accept that.
I'm a sheep but I've been in on foams since day 1.

i dont understand the concept of being a "sheep" to one particular product. i understand when people call others iSheeps, or sheeps of the swoosh. but when you simply buy one product because you like it, and buy the variations that you like, the terms is void. there are few Nikes that i still buy, but the foamposite is one of them. and with that said, i buy the cws i like, i only own 7 pairs. and what sucks about this site is that even when you block somebody, you still see their name pop up all over the place

whats the meaning of a "sheep".. can someone give me a proper definition?

Now that i look at it.. Some of use will have 3/4 shades of "gray" in foams..

Pewters,Peelies,Gray Suede,Holo's....

Back
Top Bottom