FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

suede foams>all other foams
Nope, never, negative
my opninion so yup, always, positive, the bad part is i don't own a single one bcuz they always come out at bad times, i did give away my pine greens and cough drops, so down to only all whites and unless i get some suede foams it'll stay that way
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This thread is depressing. People spending countless hours talking about a shoe, then buy the "known" shoe that is defective just to send it back. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 1782632Saw the holos in person Def very vivid close up ,but on foot hard to decipher 4 foot or further.limited gr.comes in ps gs also.still will sell out instantly and be raffleworld

Yeah, I'm on the fence but on foot they look different. Not as loud at all. Still a nice colorway but I'll pass. I gotta be crazy about the color for me to spend $250 on a Foamposite.

This thread is depressing. People spending countless hours talking about a shoe, then buy the "known" shoe that is defective just to send it back. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

ive never received so much hate in my life :rofl:

perhaps i should just keep them after they fall apart. brilliant idea, im sure theyll look great for a $275 purchase.

good morning sheeple, miss me?

who else spent $300 just to send them back? :nerd: :lol:

cornball skep skep asking for me to get banned... :rofl:

bingo..

Last edited:
you let me know how many people keep a defective product.
its no different than anything else with a warranty.
ill use em til they fail, then get my voucher for another pair. no sweat off my back or money out of my pocket

you let me know how many people buy a knowingly defective product... :rolleyes

anyway....

would the Holos have a similar peeling problem? i think someone mentioned the chroming process is done differently, if so is it not possible to get that same chrome finish done but as a print like other foams?

you let me know how many people buy a knowingly defective product... :rolleyes

anyway....

would the Holos have a similar peeling problem? i think someone mentioned the chroming process is done differently, if so is it not possible to get that same chrome finish done but as a print like other foams?
Plenty. How many people buy yeezy 2s, Jordan 3s, and 4s knowing the mid soles will crack within a couple of wears.....
People were hooping in the Jordan xx8 and Melos knowing the soles were defective and would suffer from deflated zoom. They went through multiple pairs because yhey knew they would get a voucher from Nike.

Holos don't have the same finish. Finish is similar to the gone fishings.

Last edited:
Plenty. How many people buy yeezy 2s, Jordan 3s, and 4s knowing the mid soles will crack within a couple of wears.....
People were hooping in the Jordan xx8 and Melos knowing the soles were defective and would suffer from deflated zoom. They went through multiple pairs because yhey knew they would get a voucher from Nike.

thats sheep mentality though, idk why ya dont get that.. even if youre getting a voucher its not like months after these shoes are sitting around at major retailers where you can just go get another pair. the fire red 3's and military 4's that came out in like 2006/2007 were the last time i bought either model for that one reason, im not going to continue to put my hard earned money into Nike/JB pockets when theyre giving us **** quality. i dont wanna keep going back n forth over this but realize this trend will continue unless we as consumers do something about it.. look years later were getting "remastered" Jordans and they still have that chipping problem with the Legend Blue 4's and theyre charging more for them. if youre going to beat us in the head for more money damn atleast give us better quality.. :smh:

now onto the Holo discussion, im aware theyre different finishes which is why im curious to know if they can replicate that chrome look or is that just not possible? :nerd:

Last edited:

thats sheep mentality though, idk why ya dont get that.. even if youre getting a voucher its not like months after these shoes are sitting around at major retailers where you can just go get another pair. the fire red 3's and military 4's that came out in like 2006/2007 were the last time i bought either model for that one reason, im not going to continue to put my hard earned money into Nike/JB pockets when theyre giving us **** quality. i dont wanna keep going back n forth over this but realize this trend will continue unless we as consumers do something about it.. look years later were getting "remastered" Jordans and they still have that chipping problem with the Legend Blue 4's and theyre charging more for them. if youre going to beat us in the head for more money damn atleast give us better quality.. :smh:

now onto the Holo discussion, im aware theyre different finishes which is why im curious to know if they can replicate that chrome look or is that just not possible? :nerd:

Not even sure what your problem is. You asked a question and I answered it.
You are being rude just because at this point.

I could get a holos now for box but I think I'm starting to get tired of foams.

I'm not as excited for foams as I used to be
I originally wanted these now I don't even care.

I still might Change my mind but right now it's like whatever

Last edited:
I could get a holos now for box but I think I'm starting to get tired of foams.

I'm not as excited for foams as I used to be
I originally wanted these now I don't even care.

I still might Change my mind but right now it's like whatever

Save your money then bruh. Nothing like buying something you don't care for.

Markup shouldn't be terrible if you end up changing your mind.

Sheep out.

Save your money then bruh. Nothing like buying something you don't care for.

Markup shouldn't be terrible if you end up changing your mind.

Sheep out.

That's what I'm thinking but if I don't Now for box I don't think I'm a cop at all.
Infact the store told me 230 when I believe the box price was 250 but I still didn't want to cop.
They made a mistake?

That's what I'm thinking but if I don't Now for box I don't think I'm a cop at all.
Infact the store told me 230 when I believe the box price was 250 but I still didn't want to cop.
They made a mistake?

early and hassle free for tag price, yea do it. theyre pretty dope. :D

Back
Top Bottom