FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Here in Houston a few local Foot Lockers got restocks tonight. I passed the first time because I had so much other stuff I wanted on BF but after seeing these in person and on my feet I have NO idea what I was thinking. I almost made a horrible terrible mistake passing because these things are freaking gorgeous!!!

ho are everyones unprotected fishings holding up.. mines are great.. one peice of sole protector came off.. i immediate changed into a pair of foams i had in the car that were protected.. sauced the heel area where the peice came off.. and 3 days later.. back icey AF and read to get re protected.. no sole aids for me..

ho are everyones unprotected fishings holding up.. mines are great.. one peice of sole protector came off.. i immediate changed into a pair of foams i had in the car that were protected.. sauced the heel area where the peice came off.. and 3 days later.. back icey AF and read to get re protected.. no sole aids for me..
mine are just fine, thx

mines A+

Foam OCD.

anybody size 6-10 call up eastbay ASAP HOLOGRAM FOAMS 199.99 HURRY PHONE ORDERS JUST COPPED MY SELF

Repped! Copped these during the overnight hours once I saw your post, good looks! Finally got the shipping for it today as I was a little worried waiting for it for 2 days. I was a bit worried it wouldn't process through or it'll come back saying the product wasn't available because on their site you couldn't add any size but through the phone Customer service had stock on them on their end, wasn't sure if it was delayed or error inventory. . Lady on the phone told me 229.99 I said nope on your site it says 199.99 and she goes oh yeah I see that okay your total is 199.99 :D. Can't beat copping these holograms on a discount lol

Am I the only one in here that's gonna try to cop the pearl pack? I know it's a sucker pack, but it's THE PEARLS! I thought this day would never come again. And on top of it, they actually look like Jesus Shuttlesworth's pair.

Am I the only one in here that's gonna try to cop the pearl pack? I know it's a sucker pack, but it's THE PEARLS! I thought this day would never come again. And on top of it, they actually look like Jesus Shuttlesworth's pair.
im pretty sure you wont be the only one succumbing to the sucker pack.. i wont be..

Back
Top Bottom