FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
walked into ny nike for kobes , they happened to have the grams. not sure the sizes but bought my pair w ease. the paint/glue smell heavy though

I started to look through the Yeezy thread to check but it was too cluttered with pages and pages of nonsense. Needless to say I stopped looking lol
If you thought the Yezzy forum was full of nonsense now just check it out during release days. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm disappointed there aren't any vids of the class of 97 pack yet.

Holograms are nice, it's third on my list for this year. Top two are Gone Fishings, and golds, respectively.

I for one am wanting the hawk flights. I had them in middle school, so you know, nostalgia.
I apologize...I didn't think they had "any" following

Tbh I hate packs. Well current packs. You always get something your bound to dislike to a certain degree.

Last edited:
I for one am wanting the hawk flights. I had them in middle school, so you know, nostalgia.

I never had a pair but i've seen the model and i find them good to an extent well i like the model better than the previous foam pack counterparts

Just hoping the colorway isnt horrendous, is it white/tour yellow? I really dont remember

Edit: If this is the pair releasing alongside the pearls, Consider me in for both pairs

View media item 1815519

Last edited:
I know I'm late to the show, but the Holo's really do it for me. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Haven't copped a shoe in damn near 2 years

Back
Top Bottom