FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone know where you can cop the white gucci and suede green foams cheap on line or in a nyc store.
Looking for under $200.00

I saw somebody rocking the Asteroids yesterday......Also yes the Holos are my fav release so far (we got 3 weeks left) this year.  I was going to rock them today but the timing just didn't feel right. 

I saw somebody rocking the Asteroids yesterday......Also yes the Holos are my fav release so far (we got 3 weeks left) this year.  I was going to rock them today but the timing just didn't feel right. 
seen a old head wit asteroids an another with spidermans 2day

Not a huge fan of the regular Roids but I would love to acetone a pair and I always liked the Spiderman's I was going to cop a pair at the outlets but I bought stuff for the fam instead.  I guess I didn't love em.  

I just saw they moved the Yeezy triple black release to NYE. There may be a chance to grab the blue mirrors for those interested.

I just saw they moved the Yeezy triple black release to NYE. There may be a chance to grab the blue mirrors for those interested.
that will steer away the resellers from the penny.. now with Yeezy being the shoe of the year.. more resellers will gaze upon anything the All-Day-I-Dream-About-Is-Sex branded designer with his  name on it..

I started to look through the Yeezy thread to check but it was too cluttered with pages and pages of nonsense. Needless to say I stopped looking lol

Hologram joints are too fresh. Would love to add the carolina joints to my collection

Wait 4 it....

It's only right...you see the screen name [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I know it's January but has a concrete date been set. TIA

Back
Top Bottom