FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I guess I rather sound broke and have $50 dollars more in my pocket with the same shoes. *shrugs* I'm against paying retail if they are out there selling under retail. It's a principal being from NYC you wouldn't understand.

Like in NYC why wait in line, pay to get in a club when u can show up with the baddest and get in free plus a table and bottle service. It's frowned upon in my circle to pay to get in a club. It's not about money more on principles. NYC social scene mindset.

i mean , i copped for 150. would you return your 200 dollar paor after seeing that?

Didnt even know villa stores did phone orders. That's dope.

I didn't either, but I figured I'd ask. Just asked which sizes he had and let em know I was gonna share online that they had em and then asked if he'd accept phone orders. He said "yeah we could do that no problem"

And an added bonus for many, we don't pay tax on shoes here in PA so that would outweigh shipping costs, basically like paying retail locally if you do pay tax

And an added bonus for many, we don't pay tax on shoes here in PA so that would outweigh shipping costs, basically like paying retail locally if you do pay tax

I was just up in pa receiving that benefit :lol:

I guess I rather sound broke and have $50 dollars more in my pocket with the same shoes. *shrugs* I'm against paying retail if they are out there selling under retail. It's a principal being from NYC you wouldn't understand.

Like in NYC why wait in line, pay to get in a club when u can show up with the baddest and get in free plus a table and bottle service. It's frowned upon in my circle to pay to get in a club. It's not about money more on principles. NYC social scene mindset.

Bragging about getting bottles, but upset over not getting $30 or $50 off :lol:

You're making New Yorkers look bad, stop

Since dudes want to drag this out for reps and to seem "cool". Repeating the same over and over again from bigj. Yes, I'm from NYC and proud of it, yes our cost of living is the highest in the US along with LA, MIA, and DC. Yes, NYC is the fashion capital that breeds trendsetters and leaders. Yes, I'm getting the Holo's for $200 no matter what anyone says my opinion won't change on this. It's my money therefore I can choose to spend it HOW I want to spend it. Repeating, calling me "broke", "foolish" and quoting me is not going to change anything. Always had a mind of my own never been a sheep who followers a "leader" like many of you on here do. I'm a trendsetter I have my OWN mind and opinion so I never settle or follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
By a chip shot I see....

Golds are dope. Embarrassed how I clown them in the beginning. Picture with dude sitting courtside help me make that purchase
You are welcome 
nthat.gif

It's a beautiful thing and has done wonders for me over the last 3 years lol. I was in shock when I first found out, but would have moved here years earlier if I was told before!

It's a beautiful thing and has done wonders for me over the last 3 years lol. I was in shock when I first found out, but would have moved here years earlier if I was told before!

I was in shock when I learned not everything was tax free. My wife coach purse had me feeling some kind of way :lol:

Delaware shopping >>>>>

Man, y'all gotta clean it up, it doesn't matter what race dude is, everybody said their piece about him trying to get the shoes at $200, no need to ask if he is ******ed or what race he is, neither are relevant to the issue.

Man, y'all gotta clean it up, it doesn't matter what race dude is, everybody said their piece about him trying to get the shoes at $200, no need to ask if he is ******ed or what race he is, neither are relevant to the issue.

Just a question. Not being racist. Anyone with a right mind wants to live in Hawaii or Alaska. Both VERY expensive. Guy is just talking out of his butt.

Just a question. Not being racist. Anyone with a right mind wants to live in Hawaii or Alaska. Both VERY expensive. Guy is just talking out of his butt.

Asking race never ends well when it doesn't matter. And he's not ******ed. He just doesn't understand. That NY rant just showed how off key he is.

Asking race never ends well when it doesn't matter. And he's not ******ed. He just doesn't understand. That NY rant just showed how off key he is.

Just trying to check his mental stability. Maybe we could set up a gofundme account for him. Anyways just sick of reading his non sense for the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom