FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
FTL, did a flash sale around 1am I saw the post at 2am... Only because that's when I get ready for work.... You and I both would've lost out because from sz 11 and up wasn't available for the 199.00 price....

This is crazy smh. Mine are shipped and I don't even want them now for the price I paid. Call it petty, but paying $250 in the same week that others got the same shoe for $200 turned me off.

FTL, did a flash sale around 1am I saw the post at 2am... Only because that's when I get ready for work.... You and I both would've lost out because from sz 11 and up wasn't available for the 199.00 price....

This is crazy smh. Mine are shipped and I don't even want them now for the price I paid. Call it petty, but paying $250 in the same week that others got the same shoe for $200 turned me off.
you realize GrizzlyAnimal paid 80 bucks for his aquas too?

Sounding very broke to be honest. You act like a lot of people ate on that price.

you realize GrizzlyAnimal paid 80 bucks for his aquas too?

Not concerned I got my Aqua 8's from NDC. And 8's are not moving off shelves so I have time to wait and return for the price I want those.

But DTLR has a 14 day return or exchange only or some crazy policy. But imma figure out some way to get around that and pay the price of $200.

Last edited:
I don't think you'll catch them 200 anymore. But good luck dude, but that was one of those fluke if you blink you'll miss it type deals, some ate, some didn't, may have to charge it to the game.

Sounding very broke to be honest. You act like a lot of people ate on that price.

I guess I rather sound broke and have $50 dollars more in my pocket with the same shoes. *shrugs* I'm against paying retail if they are out there selling under retail. It's a principal being from NYC you wouldn't understand.

Like in NYC why wait in line, pay to get in a club when u can show up with the baddest and get in free plus a table and bottle service. It's frowned upon in my circle to pay to get in a club. It's not about money more on principles. NYC social scene mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess I rather sound broke and have $50 dollars more in my pocket with the same shoes. *shrugs* I'm against paying retail if they are out there selling under retail. It's a principal being from NYC you wouldn't understand.

Like in NYC why wait in line, pay to get in a club when u can show up with the baddest and get in free plus a table and bottle service. It's frowned upon in my circle to pay to get in a club. It's not about money more on principles. NYC social scene mindset.

:rofl:

Copped for 199.99 shipped on east bay during the overnight hours couple nights ago through a phone order. Was it even a sale? Thought it was an error, even the lady on the phone said my price was $230 until I said your site has it for 199.99 and she honored it lol.

That typical NY holier than thou attitude
Translation = you broke

Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have read all week. "Lets let all the cheap/broke people worried about $30 in for free." Haha

Best way to save 50 dollars is buy all generic store goods at the grocery sto....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Didnt even know villa stores did phone orders. That's dope.

Last edited:
Best way to save 50 dollars is buy all generic store goods at the grocery sto....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji]

Lol I would never buy generic brands at the grocery store that's equivalent to buying B grade shoes.

That typical NY holier than thou attitude
Translation = you broke

Haha ok. Anyone that follows me knows I drop bread on kicks. To call me broke because I want cop kick that are the same shoes sold for $50 under retail price shows how foolish some on here really are. If Eastbay and footlocker never posted the price and ppl copped I wouldn't have cared.

When I cop for $200 it's gonna be some upset folks like when I got that NDC discount for my Laneys. Lol all good it's my money I can decide what and how I choose to spend it. That's the great thing about this.

Last edited:

tumblr_mxxjqiIaHo1shxe70o1_500.gif

This dude has eclipsed anything GamerG has ever said on here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom