FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I guess I rather sound broke and have $50 dollars more in my pocket with the same shoes. *shrugs* I'm against paying retail if they are out there selling under retail. It's a principal being from NYC you wouldn't understand.

Like in NYC why wait in line, pay to get in a club when u can show up with the baddest and get in free plus a table and bottle service. It's frowned upon in my circle to pay to get in a club. It's not about money more on principles. NYC social scene mindset.
View media item 1816097

Lmaooo a lil history my part time job in college was an asst. manager at a popular gentlemens club. So any club in NYC owners/promoters open the doors and tables for me because I would bring the baddest chicks to their club which would attract celebs, athletes etc. And I even got paid for it many times. Everybody was happy club owners get athletes and celeb clientele and the chicks got to meet celebs and ballers. Without revealing myself I was known for that and my love for always having fresh sneakers. I know the baddest chicks without hesitation lol. Trust!

Last edited:
raw

Lmaooo a lil history my part time job in college was an asst. manager at a popular gentlemens club. So any club in NYC owners/promoters would open the doors and tables for me because I would bring the baddest chicks to their club which would attract celebs, athletes etc. And I even got paid for it many times. Everybody was happy club owners get athletes and celeb clientele and the chicks got to meet celebs and ballers. Without revealing myself I was known for that and my love for always having fresh sneakers. I know the baddest chicks without hesitation lol. Trust!

I'm dead! Aha! Guess he gone reveal he money may waterboy next.

Edit: lowkey salty he poked fun at my generic store brand goods.

Last edited:
Wait... Just found out someone pair less than me on my mirror foams. Need to return those on the principal..... That $15 less dude paid got me feeling some kinda of way :smh:

Wait... Just found out someone pair less than me on my mirror foams. Need to return those on the principal..... That $15 less dude paid got me feeling some kinda of way :smh:
Aha! [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So given that both released. Which is better and why? Mirror vs Hologram

I for one am wanting the hawk flights. I had them in middle school, so you know, nostalgia.

I never had a pair but i've seen the model and i find them good to an extent well i like the model better than the previous foam pack counterparts

Just hoping the colorway isnt horrendous, is it white/tour yellow? I really dont remember

Edit: If this is the pair releasing alongside the pearls, Consider me in for both pairs

View media item 1815519

Turns out it is this pair, @baltsneakershow confirmed, i know its a foam thread just letting yall know, incase it makes you want to cop more or less

View media item 1816143

Lol ok. I'mma let you have your moment being as though ever since I said many people from Baltimore speak just like Snoop from The Wire and people from Baltimore corroborated that. You've been in your feelings about anything I've said since. So I get it it's cool.

Lol ok. I'mma let you have your moment being as though ever since I said many people from Baltimore speak just like Snoop from The Wire and people from Baltimore corroborated that. You've been in your feelings about anything I've said since. So I get it it's cool.

Naw you just sound foolish and making NY look bad.

Just stop dude. You haven't said anything of value and you keep digging yourself deeper. It's cool to have your opinions and way of viewing things, but once you share them publicly- it's fair game.

Wait... Just found out someone pair less than me on my mirror foams. Need to return those on the principal..... That $15 less dude paid got me feeling some kinda of way
mean.gif
Naw you just sound foolish and making NY look bad.
this.

Dude trying to save 30$, here i am trying to get one of these wanna be sneaker sellers on the bay. To entertain one of my offers for another pair of holograms

Back
Top Bottom