FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
True but im kinda worried now none of my local spots are getting the pack its looking like NDC or bust for me and i have no idea how to operate NDC anymore
use the SNKRS app if you can i dont even try on NDC anymore

and yeah hawks>>>penny 6s i dont like the design as much as i did the penny 5

To each his own, i feel like inwouldnt be caught dead in those penny 6's
use the SNKRS app if you can i dont even try on NDC anymore

and yeah hawks>>>penny 6s i dont like the design as much as i did the penny 5

Is it the same old add to cart as fast as you can and just hope it adds? Any hoops i gotta jump through? Like captcha's or the picture thing from before?

I want the Sharpie Foams so bad. Why couldn't Nike release them solo. They're so hard.

I love how this year's pearl is bright white. Didn't like the egg shell pearl.

Last edited:
Is it the same old add to cart as fast as you can and just hope it adds? Any hoops i gotta jump through? Like captcha's or the picture thing from before?
yeah pretty much and no hoops to jump through all you have to do is sign into your NDC account and keep the app open then app will try to order the shoes for you. its worked the best for me and I've gotten almost all the shoes I've wanted with the app

When are they gonna re-release the UNC's?!?!?!? 
tired.gif

These are one of my GRAILS 
frown.gif
 I neeeed these. 
NEVER! 
devil.gif

I don't like the suede finish on the other penny 6s but the ones in the pack are dope to me. Only reason I got it.
View media item 1828663
Penny 6 is a dope shoe. They just got it the other way around this time *good foam bad secondary shoe*. Leaves the loophole of the royals to find their way back sometime soon...just like they did the copper flightposite instead of Foamposite

Last edited:
Penny 6 is a dope shoe. They just got it the other way around this time *good foam bad secondary shoe*. Leaves the loophole of the royals to find their way back sometime soon...just like they did the copper flightposite instead of Foamposite
Imagine if Nike/JB released a He Got Game Pack, Pearl Foamposites and He Got Game 13s.  It would be a Purge if that happened.

True, I believe the Hawks could be useful if people let them.
We already discussed that. Work shoes at most. Funny how nike is cutting corners and JB is upping quality. My guess is they make a decent shoe with good quality and up the price. See blue chromeposites :nerd:

We already discussed that. Work shoes at most. Funny how nike is cutting corners and JB is upping quality. My guess is they make a decent shoe with good quality and up the price. See blue chromeposites
nerd.gif
If I got the pack the Hawks would be a shoe I wear to do errands and on days I have only a class or two.

If I got the pack the Hawks would be a shoe I wear to do errands and on days I have only a class or two.
You got so many options before you take a lost on this pack. Arguably pearls are the grail of the "pro model", but ones is where it's at. Like I say...shoot for some eggplants or get something recent. All releases have been decent at worst this year. Hope school is going well.

Last edited:
It really is a shame they even made this pack.

I feel bad for everyone that just wants the pearls.
Even I would rather have the pearls at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom