FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

so good that they ugly and not a TX asg shoe so i can pass with ease :rofl:

:lol: wait til i post the matching belt, socks, and hat.... youll be back :evil:

they playing ASG in Houston? no, ok what about Dallas? nope, ok San Antonio? nah well gotta be Austin? still no, well then my answer still pass :lol:  you should see my new matchy in the Kobe X thread, prob PO'ing Kobe fans everywhere :evil:

:lol: im in the tech fleece thread fighting the good matchy match battle :nerd:

thoroughy enjoy these. I'll enter a raffle or two .
i dont care to match as well so I'll be able to throw these on w ease

should be obtainable with all the heat coming out hopefully them tax refunds don't come back before the 12th lol resellers focus on the ovos and yeezys if they drop

should be obtainable with all the heat coming out hopefully them tax refunds don't come back before the 12th lol resellers focus on the ovos and yeezys if they drop
speaking of tax refunds.. im glad nothings dropping next month.. i can save and invest my refund.lol

good, easy pass. joints don't got what I was hoping for. wanted them to be like galaxys. so college blue foams it is then and almost time to look for some pearls

resellers focus on the ovos and yeezys if they drop
I've got news for you.. Any reseller that isn't broke is going for any shoe with potential value, no matter how many drop the same day or week. They aren't gonna stop at ovo & Yeezy and say "damn I can't afford asg foams too"

The first pic had me like "eh" but that recent one got me sold fellas. I like em, the black soles and black uppers go nice with the color scheme..i think it makes the shoe stand out in a good way bcuz its so odd looking. Nike went against the grain on these and its working, imo... im woke, hopefully the majority sleeps on em..

Foamposite One.. Trending On Facebook..lol

SMH Hype Train...

These sites are thirsty, therefore they create the buzz and now others are thirsty for them also. Marketing/Hype sells these joints even before Nike's official pics are released. Folks are going to be all over these, just because they are the ASG foams. Guaranteed 

Last edited:
That's not a universal "trending" feature lol Facebook shows you exactly what you wanna see based on what you look at.  #illuminati 

Back
Top Bottom