FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
laugh.gif

That's not a universal "trending" feature lol Facebook shows you exactly what you wanna see based on what you look at.  #illuminati 
thats frommy friends account.. and they aint even into shoes.. i was like.. wha.. show me that biih..lol

There was that one dude a while ago who use to have conversations with himself in this thread. He would quote himself and answer lol.

smart man!!!.. No GITD.. No Clear Sole. No Indestructable Chrome... for 275.. No Look

Idk how y'all can hate on that black sole, I can't front tho the clear looks good too but that black sole is better to me. Maybe I'm just old school lol.

Idk how y'all can hate on that black sole, I can't front tho the clear looks good too but that black sole is better to me. Maybe I'm just old school lol.
no hate on the black sole.. just not a good loook with this color combo..

I like the black and red and black and blue ones..

you sound like a HYPEMAN stop it lets get back to shoes
UM, perhaps your first post shouldn't be taking shots at people.  As its your first post I will take it as you are a rookie and you can't tell what a joke is.  So next time I will make that more clear for you.  Also don't make me take your ball from you...

you sound like a HYPEMAN stop it lets get back to shoes
UM, perhaps your first post shouldn't be taking shots at people.  As its your first post I will take it as you are a rookie and you can't tell what a joke is.  So next time I will make that more clear for you.  Also don't make me take your ball from you...
lebron didnt go crazy....he just made a face

Back
Top Bottom