FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Man I was hoping for a foam with the nice green metallic accents over a dark blue/purplish background just like the night sky but they give us a melted icy looking foam. Still prefer the black sole though.

SHARPIE PACK and CLASS OF 97 PACK

both 20% off for VIP members at citygear according to the email they sent me. I think shipping is free + some of us have no sales tax. might take a bit for it to actually work and make sure you are signed in.

i dont know how to become a VIP there to be honest.
Repped might finally be time for them Pearls

Last edited by a moderator:
so FTL says Feb 05 caro1s
nerd.gif

Blue chromes from last weeks Eastbay order came in. Flawless from my what I see so far. Satisfied :smile:

If anyone's a member of the FB group sdsh sneaker market a guy has a pair of DS hologram foams SZ 10.5 for retail+ship.

All in on the Carolina foams!!! On the fence for the allstar!!! (Need to see better pics!)

Carolina foams i really want but I may pass. Just have a feeling they'll be affordable like at the $250 range after March. Black OVO X and the ASG foams pulling rank over here.

In for All Stars. Hoping they're not as limited as the other All Star Foams. That's a very, very expensive weekend. :x

Back
Top Bottom