FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't know if I should smh or laugh, either way dude can't be serious... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Foampo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
"Will also wrap shoes in cotton tshirt to avoid scratching while moving in box during shipping" bigj, that you tryin to off your pair? :lol:

I know exactly who the seller is, he has actually posted in this thread... Dude even said he wouldn't resell, he would return them to Nike... :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know if I should smh or laugh, either way dude can't be serious... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Foampo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
"Will also wrap shoes in cotton tshirt to avoid scratching while moving in box during shipping" bigj, that you tryin to off your pair? :lol:

I know exactly who the seller is, he has actually posted in this thread... Dude even said he wouldn't resell, he would return them to Nike... :smh:
Oh I know then :lol:

WTF?They should have explained that your shoes would be arriving like this.If they didn't I would call to ask for a GC or promotional code.
nothing, not even an apology from them...lady said "i don't know how they got sent out to you like that"...no sherlock u answering phones, u aint shipping em out

just gon return em so in a week someone can scoop an 11 of eastbay (cardboard box incl)

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?They should have explained that your shoes would be arriving like this.If they didn't I would call to ask for a GC or promotional code.
nothing, not even an apology from them...lady said "i don't know how they got sent out to you like that"...no sherlock u answering phones, u aint shipping em out

just gon return em so in a week someone can scoop an 11 of eastbay (cardboard box incl)

Happened to me before. I don't know how but the box was probably damaged too much so they toss it and give you cardboard.

At the end of the day tho, you got them for retail and you don't wear the box. You wear the shoes.

Last edited:

Happened to me before. I don't know how but the box was probably damaged too much so they toss it and give you cardboard.

At the end of the day tho, you got them for retail and you don't wear the box. You wear the shoes.
nah he's a shoe connoisseur

you his spokesman now?

lmao. 

that's my post.  you guys are some silly little uninformed kids.  i list stuff on ebay but 99% of the time i sell the item thru paypal invoicing.  so instead of ending listing early everytime and alerting ebay, i just change the price to something crazy and let the auction run out.

now, raise your hand if you're one of the 19 people who sent me a message saying something similar to "hey, let me know how much you get for your foams cause if you're getting over $1000, i'm not even gonna wear mine"

raise your hand before i post your ebay message!!!

laugh.gif
whats your ebay name J?  were you one of the 19??

:lol: im laughing at the situation. i NEVER condone someone going on ebay or whatever and trying to air out their listings. That's not my business nor my venue and i agree that people do a lot of assuming.

but if you must know, my ebay name is............... bigj505 and of course i was not one of the people that hit you up. you should know me better than that and that im not some thirsty reseller trying to figure out what i can sell my stuff for by messaging other sellers i look up to. :lol:

i personally have 0 beef with resellers and only have called people out that do it but play like they dont. i wouldnt have some of the shoes i have today without them :smile:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
im laughing at the situation. i NEVER condone someone going on ebay or whatever and trying to air out their listings. That's not my business nor my venue and i agree that people do a lot of assuming.

but if you must know, my ebay name is............... bigj505 and of course i was not one of the people that hit you up. you should know me better than that and that im not some thirsty reseller trying to figure out what i can sell my stuff for by messaging other sellers i look up to.
laugh.gif

i personally have 0 beef with resellers and only have called people out that do it but play like they dont. i wouldnt have some of the shoes i have today without them
smile.gif
just checking.....

its just funny to me that dudes be like "look at this clown tryna get $1000 more than what the shoes are selling for"

for the ones that don't know.....if you see an ebay auction like that (where the price is outta wack), chances are the item is sold.

although there's this one guy on ebay named NYCOMPANY or something that always list his stuff a couple grand more than the next guy.  and if you ask him why, he says "cause my hands touched the item"

you his spokesman now?
I meant... he probably was thinking initially of reselling them till he seen he got no box

just checking.....

its just funny to me that dudes be like "look at this clown tryna get $1000 more than what the shoes are selling for"

for the ones that don't know.....if you see an ebay auction like that (where the price is outta wack), chances are the item is sold.

although there's this one guy on ebay named NYCOMPANY or something that always list his stuff a couple grand more than the next guy.  and if you ask him why, he says "cause my hands touched the item"

If i see a pair of hologram foams up for auction for 1k, chances are theyre sold? Are you ok?

If i see a pair of hologram foams up for auction for 1k, chances are theyre sold? Are you ok?
The item is sold via pp invoice outside of ebay....so the seller increases the price to an unrealistic figure to "end" the auction by riding it out instead of notifying ebay that auction is cancelled.

It's not always the case....another scenario is the seller list crazy high price to advertise and do deals outside of ebay...the crazy high price will avoid the possibility of selling thru ebay and incurring their fees.  

There's also a percentage of sellers that just list crazy high prices without any of the above intentions....but the point is the high price is not always what it seems...

YAS! Got a pair of red foam ones coming in the mail after months of eBay stalking. Hopefully they show up tomorrow.

So this is how my holo foams from eastbay came in...

View media item 1878040
Yes no box, in a cardboard box with the labels on it...lmao

Prime reason I don't buy from Eastbay. I got some Nike Air Max Plus and they shipped them to me in a box like that. I sent them right back. I store my boxes in the shoe box, so not sending the original Nike box with the shoe I paid for is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom