FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My meeting ended right before 10 and I was ready to leave for the bathroom anyways. But copped my pair of snkrs

Those that copped off kicksusa, did you get a confirmation email? I didn't just a charge on my card
email and paypal has been billed.. 10/10 chance of these shipping this afternoon so im good.. you should be too "Cuz" we all in the same set

skipped this release and copped me ds class 97 pack
nthat.gif

glasses.gif
how much?

Welp, 4 minutes late and no 11.5 on NDC. :smh:

Button mash on FTL and EB worked for me with 11.5! I've been failing miserably on SNKRS in 11.5. #teammanual

Damn bruh is everyone an 11.5 these days :smh: :lol:

J/K

But, I could have bought on KicksUSA and had the 11.5 in my cart ready for checkout but I'm going to have to pass bruhs.

Can't believe I'm passing on Royal foams :smh:

I have 3 pairs of 07's, 2 DS, and 1 pair of 2011 DS so I'm not really stressing it.

I hardly wear my kicks these days just the newest pair Air Max's for the year.

Speaking of which I might pick up those flyknit Air Max's that looks like it's covered in fleece grey or something for $110 or so.

@bigj505 snake you copped :nerd:

how do you live life wearing air max 2016's?

They are comfortable and easy on my feet and to me they look good on my feet. I wait until the newest year model goes on sale and buy some decent colorways.

Easy, buy what you like and dont worry about what everyone else thinks................."Just do you"

smh at people.

If you buy what everyone else buys then you`re a follower, but if you buy what you like but nobody else likes, they`re wondering how you can live like that.. tragic

:lol:

Check Your Pairs...had to swap my pair out for another because of glue and burn marks on the posits...otherwise satisfied to have my foam grail at last....emp discount helped at 174 out of the door...

Easy, buy what you like and dont worry about what everyone else thinks................."Just do you"

smh at people.

If you buy what everyone else buys then you`re a follower, but if you buy what you like but nobody else likes, they`re wondering how you can live like that.. tragic
shut up It wasnt even that deep. dudes always reaching lol

the yearly air max line has been TRASH, technically and aesthetically for the last 5 years. Thats what the post was about, so miss me with that nonsense.

Last edited:
**** SNKRS, clicked place order @9:02 am, got charge on my card, app showed "pending". Now everything just disappeared, deeply disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom