FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Even if they sit, I'll cop.on SNKRS and if I find a better deal, I'll take them back. Size 15's don't stick around so I gotta move quick.

I just copped a SZ 15 on SNKRS, hope you still get yours as well. I had the same mindset about returning if I find a better deal, but in all honesty though, that nostalgia factor probably won.t allow that to happen before these get worn. :D

Giving you a rep for that SZ 15 struggle.

Props to all getting that easy cop. I thought about pulling the trigger but looked on SNKRS at 10:04 and 10.5 was gone, man I think the Space Jams lasted longer. Maybe get a pair next month after I take the inevitable L on the Hornet 6 J's

Same thing happened to me. Stayed up all night. Was ready the second the button changed. Had my gift card pre-loaded into my account. But then got an error. Then tried again several times and kept getting out of stock.

After ten minutes of that nonsense, I randomly went to footaction.com and lo and behold, I got my size no problem (size 12). Not sure why SNKRS was instant sell out, but footaction ten minutes later was a piece of cake.

This is my first time buying a retro in over 5 years, so I'm not used to this madness. Just glad I got a pair, but really wanted to use my gift card on SNKRS instead of paying full price elsewhere. :/

I feel your pain. SNKRS kept timing out with my pre-loaded gift card. Sold out of my size 13...so I ended up settling for a 14. Which is actually better I believe because my other pair of foams (Olympic) runs small.

shut up It wasnt even that deep. dudes always reaching lol

the yearly air max line has been TRASH, technically and aesthetically for the last 5 years. Thats what the post was about, so miss me with that nonsense.
My point was that YOU said they were trash......Obviously HE doesnt think so if he bought them.

Further proving my point.

shut up It wasnt even that deep. dudes always reaching lol

the yearly air max line has been TRASH, technically and aesthetically for the last 5 years. Thats what the post was about, so miss me with that nonsense.
My point was that YOU said they were trash......Obviously HE doesnt think so if he bought them.

Further proving my point.

people buy trash jordan retros all the time and dont know it. nice try tho

Yea i got mine for 299
These 2017 are 230 & tax
If im lucky i can sell the flighthawks for something, maybe 60

Its funny when nightwing said he loved the flighthawks more than the foams, i was like [emoji]128527[/emoji], 99% folks wanted pearl white foams.

These class 97 foam close to the og 97, 2002 were also nice, 2010 were omg, that color wasnt popping

Looking forward to these
pimp.gif
Yes.. these are way better than the 2010 and 2009 HOH drop.. def more true to the OG. I let my 09's go a while ago and when these dropped again I patiently waited for a chance to cop for the low. Cant wait to rock em.
nthat.gif

Snkrs with 7,7.5 wow

Also skipped these cuz i wanted that signed card & sharpie :lol:

Those prices too high

Back
Top Bottom