FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Size 12 on SNKRS was sold out instantly for me. Copped on kicksusa but no email or charge 25 minutes later,it's not looking good fam.

skipped this release and copped me ds class 97 pack :nthat:
8)

Copped a pair about a month ago and let the Hawks go.. got the foams for like 210.

Yea i got mine for 299
These 2017 are 230 & tax
If im lucky i can sell the flighthawks for something, maybe 60

Its funny when nightwing said he loved the flighthawks more than the foams, i was like [emoji]128527[/emoji], 99% folks wanted pearl white foams.

These class 97 foam close to the og 97, 2002 were also nice, 2010 were omg, that color wasnt popping

Looking forward to these :pimp:

:smh:

11-12 sold out instantly on SNKRS

I copped a size 8.5 cuz i panicked.

Then I saw on shoepalace they had my size and copped when I still have the 2011 pair collecting dust.

i need help, #buyersimpulse

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Tried to save an extra $30 (tax + shipping) by ordering off KicksUSA but was late to the punch. Just bought off FTA for the peace of mind. To with hell with it... no sense trying to penny pinch, no pun intended, on a $230 shoe I've been waiting for for about several months now.

Glad these are coming home. :smokin

you guys got me real good telling me i could apply discount codes after a snkrs purchase if i chat or call up Nike.

guy told me no but hopefully in the future they'll do it to snkrs.

got me good.

how do you live life wearing air max 2016's?
Easy, buy what you like and dont worry about what everyone else thinks................."Just do you"

smh at people.

If you buy what everyone else buys then you`re a follower, but if you buy what you like but nobody else likes, they`re wondering how you can live like that.. tragic
seems to be the story of my life 
roll.gif
 and i like it that way 
devil.gif

Man if you guys are trying to hold out and not cop these the last place you need to be is in the NT thread. 
laugh.gif
 Any self-restraint you might've had goes right out the window!

All right, copped a size 11 off villa. Now with all these useless nike GC around, it seems I have to cop the black cat 13 tomorrow
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

No line at my ftl. Easy cop after driving to city gear for them to say the men's shipment hasn't came yet

11-12 sold out instantly on SNKRS

I copped a size 8.5 cuz i panicked.

Then I saw on shoepalace they had my size and copped when I still have the 2011 pair collecting dust.

i need help, #buyersimpulse

Man I know the feeling but I'm glad I was able to resist. My thumb was shakin doe

Back
Top Bottom