FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
a) it's a friday release b) there's still going to be people expecting that it's the 26th c) taking both of those things into consideration many sites are sold out of the 'right' sizes so i'd hardly say they're sitting. see how many are left monday morning, and if it's a lot that only means that they finally made enough to meet the demand. this is and will always be THE foam to have...

not a single store in my area even got a sz 14, so i'll have to wait for my nike package...

observations:
1/20 = penny / XX (i'm sure this has already been eluded to and a pretty good reason for the 'new' release date)
Orlando Foams and Orlando Shaq Attaqs in the same day = Awesome = nike still annoyed at Shaq's lil' Penny spoof commercial

Congrats my fellow Crips..lol soo much blue.. in these new pages..lol (Not a crip just having fun)

observations:
1/20 = penny / XX (i'm sure this has already been eluded to and a pretty good reason for the 'new' release date)
Orlando Foams and Orlando Shaq Attaqs in the same day = Awesome = nike still annoyed at Shaq's lil' Penny spoof commercial

Shaq didn't have room for a brotha on his planet!

Easy cop, even had time to debate going up a size since I feel like foams have been running narrower lately. I slid of footlocker, well after 10:00 AM - no splash page, in and out.

I'm gonna head to the mall later and I'll gaurentee there will be a FSR, gonna try on the 8.5 and 9 - and if need be, return the footlocker pair and go from there.

Anybody else have this issue with foams lately?

Also, I really hope Nike smartens up and drops the OG penny 1's! The red pairs held me over, but I'm dying for a DS orlando...

Last edited:
Here's my pair again with a special guest 

16110825_1730753480587720_1149791650269102080_n.jpg

Trying to decide when to rock these. Got a nice LA snapback to go with them. How long before they start yellowing without wearing them? Oxidation eventually will turn em i imagine

Back
Top Bottom