FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
no doubt these woulda been insta copped if not for the recent 07 pickup. otherwise, ida still only had 2011s which i despise.

Glad to see my local FTL opened early for this release this morning. Walked in after dropping off the kid at school and copped. $20 VIP was also accepted. Happy to have another pair of Royals! 

I picked up a pair of the Sport Royal/Wolf Grey a few years ago thinking I would never get a crack at the OGs. Was going to sell if I scored today but not sure I want to anymore.

Walked into my local FTL HOH this morning and plenty of stock for the royals. The first pair I saw had some glue residue on the right toe box, but the second pair is perfect and copped those.

The sales told me they only got word to move up the release date last night from Nike Canada.

Dr.Dooms still sitting. Too many swooshes on the foam pros IMO.

Last edited:
foams sitting = the forum people is happy.. we could have royal foamposite meetups...and be true blue all day..

I picked up a pair of the Sport Royal/Wolf Grey a few years ago thinking I would never get a crack at the OGs. Was going to sell if I scored today but not sure I want to anymore.

Was also thinking about parting ways with my wolf greys when I get the royals, but for some reason now I don't want to give them up.

Last edited:
Just got shipment confirmation from City Gear.
nthat.gif

Congrats to all those that feasted.  Welcome to the royal gang if this is your first pair 
This is my first royal pair and my second pair of foams. First pair was the OLY Foams that released last year.

Always liked foams but was always difficult to get the foams I wanted.

Last edited:

Thank you. I'm feeling good
smokin.gif
This is my first royal pair and my second pair of foams. First pair was the OLY Foams that released last year.

Always liked foams but was always difficult to get the foams I wanted.
Royals were/are my grails so they mean a lot to me and I am glad people didnt have to be stressed about them.   Thats not how this love thing is supposed to be..it should be fun and rewarding. 

Where can I get a good comparison of these 2017 and the 1997 pair? I'm curious to see how close they got
I don't know how good of a comparison you're looking for, but I just picked up the 2017 pairs. As others have stated, the blue on the 2017s is more vibrant (as you can see), but the foam on the 07 pair is firmer than the 17s. The height of the foam on the back of the 2007s seems to be higher, and the 07s are wider/thicker

is it weird that these are sitting? even footaction and footlocker said "Due to the excitement surrounding this Foot Locker Approved release and the limited pairs available, we anticipate this shoe selling out very fast. Even though you may be online at the moment of the release, securing a pair may be difficult. We appreciate your understanding."

Back
Top Bottom