FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My first foams. They were just too expensive for me, back in 1997 and even now that I have a great career.

I couldnt pass up the OG though, I remember how envious I was in middle school when other kids had these while I had on some Payless lmao. Kids seemed to like reminding me what I was wearing too. Glad those days are long over.

I feel you. I got theses in the summer of 1997 as a sophomore in HS. Paid $180 and taxes. Oh weeee. Working a part time job making $6 in hour just to impress the ladies in summer school. Hahah

Anyways seen them in person this morning. Feels heavier and has that boxy look like the true blue that I don't prefer.

If your looking for the OG 97 version this ain't it. But still a good looking quality shoe

Last edited:
one another note.. My Rep is 904.. And in respect to the 904 .. imma say.. DUUUUUUUUUVVVAAAAAAAALLLLLL...lol

Got 3 pairs in hand during my lunch break at the mall. Super easy pickup, the footaction by me had literally nobody in there. Would I dare get a fourth pair? I think they'll be around a couple more days by me, nobody was out looking for them.

a) it's a friday release b) there's still going to be people expecting that it's the 26th c) taking both of those things into consideration many sites are sold out of the 'right' sizes so i'd hardly say they're sitting. see how many are left monday morning, and if it's a lot that only means that they finally made enough to meet the demand. this is and will always be THE foam to have...

not a single store in my area even got a sz 14, so i'll have to wait for my nike package...

The HOH I went to had (10) size 13's. All gone before noon.

so is there a wider release? or this is that?

i copped at HoH and tried to cancel my eastbay order but they said it was already preparing for shipment smh. would yall return one or keep both?

I don't know how good of a comparison you're looking for, but I just picked up the 2017 pairs. As others have stated, the blue on the 2017s is more vibrant (as you can see), but the foam on the 07 pair is firmer than the 17s. The height of the foam on the back of the 2007s seems to be higher, and the 07s are wider/thicker
View media item 2306057
View media item 2306059
View media item 2306056

Thanks. I was just mainly looking for a color comparison form 1997 and the 2017s.

so is there a wider release? or this is that?

i copped at HoH and tried to cancel my eastbay order but they said it was already preparing for shipment smh. would yall return one or keep both?
I would keep both. Imo this is the best foamposite ever. its always nice to have a icey pair in the stash

Here's my pair again with a special guest 
16110825_1730753480587720_1149791650269102080_n.jpg

Oweee them shaqs tho

Just saw these in person.
Shade is definitely more vibrant. No beef with them at all. Patiently waiting for my Nike pair.

Shade is definitely more vibrant. No beef with them at all. Patiently waiting for my Nike pair.
when bigj gives the thumbs up on these.. you know these are good this time..lol im waiting on my kicksusa pair.. i like that dead even 230.00

Very happy with my first pair of Foamposites.

Acetone smell. A few barely noticeable dimples in the foam in a few spots. Didn't notice any glue marks on quick inspection and try on.

The shoes are a lower profile than I anticipated. Thought they would be bulkier?

Very happy I got the 13 and not a 14. They fit like a charm!

when bigj gives the thumbs up on these.. you know these are good this time..lol im waiting on my kicksusa pair.. i like that dead even 230.00

$230 is cool but I went with the $242 from Nike in case I catch them for below retail. Nike return policy is worth the extra money sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom