FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
smokin.gif

I am not sure if someone mentioned it yet, but it would have been great, if Nike would have released the OG box with Royal XXs!

It wouldve been nice if nike released anything for the 20year anny.

Im still bitter, angry and surprised how minimal this anniversary was commemorated.

Nike needs to do the fp right and go ham on the retros with the correct mold.

Each TB
The footlocker navy pair
Carbon
Etc

Was just gonna post the Navy Pair too :smokin
Definitely need these

View media item 2312937

I've had 2 of those in my life. Hopped in 1 til they died a quick death.
Got another pair and kept them for year before selling them when I thought I was retiring from shoes.
Been looking for another pair ever since but the FP gods are mad at me :smh:

Sheikh pair shipped

When did you order? Ordered mine this morning i'm still waiting for the notification.

Got another pair and kept them for year before selling them when I thought I was retiring from shoes.

Never got those but I had the White/Navy ones which I believe were Niketown exclusive. I remember going to Niketown LA and they had to order them from NikeTown Las Vegas cause they didn't have my size. I was so hyped when they arrived lol. Still have them in pretty good shape but Im afriad that they will disintegrate if I tried to wear them.

Pair one acquired - so, so fire.

Holding out hope that somewhere, somehow these pop up for under retail with a code or a sale so pair #2 can be acquired.

Sheikh pair shipped

When did you order? Ordered mine this morning i'm still waiting for the notification.

Never got those but I had the White/Navy ones which I believe were Niketown exclusive. I remember going to Niketown LA and they had to order them from NikeTown Las Vegas cause they didn't have my size. I was so hyped when they arrived lol. Still have them in pretty good shape but Im afriad that they will disintegrate if I tried to wear them.
The white/navy was the GR color that everyone but footlocker got and only footlocker got the navy one.
I remember playing around on the white/navy pair at DTLR when it was on sale for $99 and it eventually sold :smh:

Holding out hope that somewhere, somehow these pop up for under retail with a code or a sale so pair #2 can be acquired.
I'm here for this 
Rich people talk.

Praying and hoping for discounts is far from rich people talk..

Now this on the other hand is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom