FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Damn u would come on here and stunt on the kid knowing my indecisiveness... lol. Thanks for making it worse for me. I think them royals gon have to wait...

Do it....
View media item 2312214View media item 2312215

Da woodgrain and blush carpet back-to-back....

View media item 2312312

Went to the Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs, FL today. Footlocker still had royal Foamposites in stock in sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11.5. My size 12 from footaction.com is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but if the mall had a size 12, I might have doubled up. This was the first time I'd actually seen a royal foam one in stores since '97. 2007 & 2011 were instant sellouts and never actually made it on to the shelf anywhere I checked.

Ordered my pair from SNKRS EU, now I need to wait till monday! I will make pics of the other shoes then and upload them here!

If they meet all my expectations, then I will get a second pair for hooping!

Return them and get another pair instead of posting this over and over?
You very well could have a defective pair.

Where did you buy from?

Footlocker HoH in Augusta, GA.

Can I take this worn pair back to the store? Never had to deal with a defective pair from a brick & mortar store. Had a bad pair once from Eastbay but I sent them back for a replacement.

Can I take this worn pair back to the store? Never had to deal with a defective pair from a brick & mortar store. Had a bad pair once from Eastbay but I sent them back for a replacement.

You're obviously not happy with the product. Instead of asking, why not just return them? What's the worst they could say, NO?

Last edited:
Return them and get another pair instead of posting this over and over?
You very well could have a defective pair.

Where did you buy from?

I was hoping you would say Nike since they have the easiest return policy for worn product.
Hat said, I would take them back to hoh (preferably during non peak hours) and explain the situation.
They SHOULD be able to take care of you.

I was hoping you would say Nike since they have the easiest return policy for worn product.
Hat said, I would take them back to hoh (preferably during non peak hours) and explain the situation.
They SHOULD be able to take care of you.

Speak to the store manager, I'm sure you will get a good resolution.

Mines finally came in. New addition to my very small collection.
ohwell.gif

I am not sure if someone mentioned it yet, but it would have been great, if Nike would have released the OG box with Royal XXs!

Went to the Altamonte Mall in Altamonte Springs, FL today. Footlocker still had royal Foamposites in stock in sizes 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11.5. My size 12 from footaction.com is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but if the mall had a size 12, I might have doubled up. This was the first time I'd actually seen a royal foam one in stores since '97. 2007 & 2011 were instant sellouts and never actually made it on to the shelf anywhere I checked.

Same. Saw them 2 days ago locally here on shelves and kinda bugged out to see them just seeing there considering the last 2 were basically unicorns in-store lol

Didnt' wanna scroll through the pages to find...but how's the sizing on these? i had the '07 in a size 11 and they were a bit snug, and also the pearl foam pros from '09...same snug

The fit on these are perfect to me. The two foamposite ones I owned before these run super snug my pros fit better but these are more like the fit of my pros. Hopefully the coppers fit exactly like these then I'm good tts.

Nice display.  What kinda plastic encasements are those, if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks

They're Acrylic material. In My old apartment I had issues with my shoe boxes falling apart due to mold/moisture and insects living in the boxes due to proximity to the bathroom and the face that I always keep my closet closed. Had a friend custom make some boxes for me.

Last edited:
Went into my nearest Footlocker in Greeley Colorado and was surprised to see them sitting. I guess since they received their shipment late nobody knew they had them.

I plan to beat these into the ground!

Last edited:
Finally copped this morning online. Couldn't resist the urge any longer and had to. I absolutely love the Royal Foam ones. So when they come out I dont even care to knit pick about little stuff. In 07's I got 3 pairs, 2011 got one pair, and got one pair of the Sharpies. Had to at least get one of these. Looking forward to them getting here.

Back
Top Bottom