FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
seeing these on feet i might have to get rid of my 07 pair... at first i was in denial telling myself the 17s are lighter royal and too vibrant but they look good on youtube videos... not my video btw

Class of 97 pack came, gonna see them tomorrow, maybe upload pics, and pics of my 97 royal

Now that I have these in hand, not sure how I feel about this more vibrant royal. I'll get used to it though.

Last edited:
might of got myself a pair of 07s off of Goat. Had an offer of $300 I put in a few weeks ago and the seller accepted. I had no idea either until I checked my email. Its not bigj505 bigj505 price lol, but for $60 more than retail of a 2017s, I got the ones I wanted. Just waiting for goat to verify.Always the possibility there may be something wrong when they get them so we will see.
:nthat:

Has anyone ever had the individual zoom in the heel go flat? I swear something isn't right with my pair. I did not notice them compressing this much yesterday.

Just got my pair of royals in from SNKRS, i'm extremely pleased with them. The vibrant royal is fire

Welp, just boxed it back up, sending it back to Nike.....just copped another one on KicksUSA, hopefully they good, damn that's twice this week I returned some shoes, the other was the shaq attaq's...leather on one shoe looked like it had water damage smh

I've owned about 3 pairs of 07's, a couple of the 2011's and I just got the 2017 in hand.

As it's been pointed out, the 2007 is by far the best retro. I downright hated the 2011 because of the color and shape - and the 2017 isn't too far off from the 2011.

They did get the OG color right. But like j o 19 pointed out, the thickness and shape of the 2017 is disappointing.

They definitely made the original Made in Taiwan pairs of 2007-2008 foams suitable for casual and hooping purposes - but these 2017's feel like they were made to just stare at.

They're hella stiff and tight, and don't feel like the foamposite I'm used to. Going to reconsider keeping my pair.

Really tired of Nike's shenanigans. Raising prices is one thing, but when you eliminate quality while raising prices is a smack in the face for people who've owned previous Foamposite models.

Nothing new though. I've lost count on how many times Nike shames themselves with these kind of releases.

At the point where the end of sneakers is near for me. Not into being scammed by Nike anymore. You don't get what you pay for anymore.

Keeping it a hunnit

Now i feel like getting 07s

Has anyone ever had the individual zoom in the heel go flat? I swear something isn't right with my pair. I did not notice them compressing this much yesterday.
Return them and get another pair instead of posting this over and over?
You very well could have a defective pair.

Where did you buy from?

Nice flightposites but nike dropped the ball on bottom sole for the 2014s

Thats why the 2014 still sitting at some places :lol: should have sold good if they didnt up the sole pods

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta stop viewing this thread. Told myself only royals Im getting this year are the AJ1's.
maybe if they sit? Waiting game...

Having owned a size 18 player sample of the OG (yuge I know), 3 pairs of 07s, 2 pairs of 11s, 1 pair of sharpies and now 2 pairs of 17s, I can easily say they are all different. The 07s are the best Retro compared to the OGs, but these 17s beat the 11 strictly in terms of color to me. I sold all but 1 pair of 07s and the sharpies, so I needed to re-up.

When I pulled these out of the box, I immediately was slightly disappointed by the more vibrant color compared to the DARK neon royal from the OGs and 07s. 2 pairs of the 07s I wore were cracking in the nubuck area, so beyond repair really.z I didn't want a pair of 11s, so 17s were my only choice.

Overall I'm just happy to have another 2 pairs of royals until the next retro. These will last me YEARS since I wear them sparingly. What's real odd though is one my of pairs of 17s is soft and marshmallow-like and the other is stiff and almost identical to both pairs of 11s I owned at one time. Definite inconsistency in manufacturing for sure. Almost two different shoes once in hand.

Having owned a size 18 player sample of the OG (yuge I know), 3 pairs of 07s, 2 pairs of 11s, 1 pair of sharpies and now 2 pairs of 17s, I can easily say they are all different. The 07s are the best Retro compared to the OGs, but these 17s beat the 11 strictly in terms of color to me. I sold all but 1 pair of 07s and the sharpies, so I needed to re-up.

When I pulled these out of the box, I immediately was slightly disappointed by the more vibrant color compared to the DARK neon royal from the OGs and 07s. 2 pairs of the 07s I wore were cracking in the nubuck area, so beyond repair really.z I didn't want a pair of 11s, so 17s were my only choice.

Overall I'm just happy to have another 2 pairs of royals until the next retro. These will last me YEARS since I wear them sparingly. What's real odd though is one my of pairs of 17s is soft and marshmallow-like and the other is stiff and almost identical to both pairs of 11s I owned at one time. Definite inconsistency in manufacturing for sure. Almost two different shoes once in hand.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom