FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was hoping you would say Nike since they have the easiest return policy for worn product.
Hat said, I would take them back to hoh (preferably during non peak hours) and explain the situation.
They SHOULD be able to take care of you.

Took your advice and went in this afternoon. They checked them over and agreed they seemed flawed. They swapped them for another pair in stock and I was on my way.

Got home and actually looked them over. Glue stains. Poor cuts on nubuck. They feel correct on foot but I can't ignore the other flaws.

I'm going by again tomorrow, they claim to have other pairs. It's on me for not checking them. For $250, I feel it's not unreasonable to be picky.

I was hoping you would say Nike since they have the easiest return policy for worn product.
Hat said, I would take them back to hoh (preferably during non peak hours) and explain the situation.
They SHOULD be able to take care of you.

Took your advice and went in this afternoon. They checked them over and agreed they seemed flawed. They swapped them for another pair in stock and I was on my way.

Got home and actually looked them over. Glue stains. Poor cuts on nubuck. They feel correct on foot but I can't ignore the other flaws.

I'm going by again tomorrow, they claim to have other pairs. It's on me for not checking them. For $250, I feel it's not unreasonable to be picky.

good stuff. sucks you didnt check that pair before rolling out.

Got my pair from Nike in yesterday. Went straight from the box to the court last night. Ran games for about 2 hours in them. They felt good and still look new. Never balled in foams before but now I'm a believer.

Got my pair from Nike in yesterday. Went straight from the box to the court last night. Ran games for about 2 hours in them. They felt good and still look new. Never balled in foams before but now I'm a believer.
They're not heavy for u? Props. Those things are like tanks man.

UPS just showed up. very relieved that they're in great cosmetic condition. no excess glue. no nothing. they're perfect. my parents got me the OGs in '97 on release day and they actually got me the 2007 retro for my birthday that year, so this is actually the first royal foam i've bought for myself lol . . .

View media item 2313079

Just return them. JJ isn't the only store that does it and it's not like they are sold out everywhere. Heck I know they have pairs in store so three "could" proxy them for you still.

Nike did the same to me on the Maroon Foams, sent me some damn SFB Field 8 boots. smh. They gave me refund because the Maroons are gone, but wouldn't give a code. Now I got to take time to ship their shoes back. I'll take my time sending them back. It's their mistake.

They're not heavy for u? Props. Those things are like tanks man.

Not really a problem for me. By pick up ball standards I'm a big guy, 6'4 230. However they didn't slow me down on rim runs or anything. I was pleasantly surprised. I can see why some NBA guys still play in them.

Finally got mines in the mail..

From 1997 to 2017. From OG to XX. From yucky to icey. From perfect mold to so so mold. From crappy OG nubuck to good nubuck that can last long. Look at the ice. Look at the ice. From beater to dead stock.

When asked if I'm a crip.. Imma speak in my peewee long way voice.. Its a good color.... on foams..

PS: XVI Fanboy rocking Soleflys's today.. and they are still cocaine white.. yall already know the soles gonna be clear still..lol

Last edited:
View media item 2313248Just got these in via SNKRS restock. While they are nice, they were a total impulse buy and I'd rather have Eggplants so I'm returning these and waiting for the Eggplants.

this release brought out the most ridiculous complaints.  shoe have been the same for years. the only thing changed is the color.

Man shout out to Sheikhs... ordered this morning, shipped today, arrives tomorrow
smokin.gif
Nah bruh...a lot of us ordered last weekend and just now got shipping notification.  We've been shouting out to Sheikh all week like...

Keep those because of the sweet gum soles and get the eggplants. The 2 are totally different
Yeah, the gum sole is sweet but I don't need 2 pairs of purple-ish Foams even if they're totally different shades of purple. Iono, I'll sleep on it.

Back
Top Bottom